Jump to content

vbov

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by vbov

  1. spacer.png

    this is from my last status, 

    guess these 2 words and you get 5 million sponsored by @Blue. and @BOT sittoandmori

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. BOT sittoandmori

      BOT sittoandmori

      You're lying

    3. vbov

      vbov

      I'm reporting you to the federal government that is @Henchy

    4. Henchy

      Henchy

      Accepted

      user will be shot with a bazooka in game 

  2. spacer.png

    use your imagination to uncensor this

  3. @Henchylowkirk best admin

  4. test test 1 2 3 

  5. vbov

    i lowkey changed my opinion

  6. @Henchysucks ass at gmod

  7. vbov

    my thoughts

    uhhh, I didn't leak any of the ips or anything i just reported the exploit to rubik, I kinda said all about it on tene's post
  8. vbov

    my response

    if you're gonna make me hungry atleast cook me some food god dam bro
  9. I didn't do anything malicious with the said exploit, I reported it to rubik, warned my friends and yea this is where I fucked up, I talked about it. But I didn't build any "profiles" on users from the server
  10. players are everywhere and i mean everywhere, the radius works in both left and right and up or down, for an example if you're in the sewers and you're trying to target someone specifically someone can be above you or if some guy just bhops outside your base when you're doing it. There's more scenarios, and it's clearly not that easy, aswell to mention not every player will follow you if you tell them to
  11. fyi, the exploit wouldn't give specific ips, you'd have to social engineer your way into getting the specific person away from everyone and then ip grab them using the exploit, and the same time it wasn't always 100% due to others being in the radius (I think it's like from spawn tunnel to the middle of spawn tunnel) .
  12. I didn't I sent you the one that i sent in the goonmind announcements, I didnt take any other screenshots other than that one
  13. ya I showed no one the ips that's what he's saying because I didn't
  14. Hello gang! it's me vbov, sorry for the no reply i just have been hella sick for the past 3 days, i've had 2 eye check ups and since then i've been sick. I wanted just to clear my name on my behalf, none of the IPS we're leaked, if i wanted to i'd be in hella legal trouble, and as a young 18 year old male person from a foreign country (not USA) would like to NOT get into any legal problems especially since i'm broke as fuck, i did not dox anyone or try to blackmail anyone using the ips, i have no logs of the ips, i wasn't trying to intimidate anyone or anything instead i was really scared for the community, since as soon as i found the exploit i reported it to rubik instantly due to the fear of my private info and others, really if i was a bad person would i've told sanzu to reset his router? think about it since me and sanzu had some what of a beef i guess, i'm not really such a bad person to just leak 50+ ips of people for literally no reason as it it's illegal and not in my interests, sorry for the trouble and the misunderstanding's i've caused, and honestly the reason i've talked to it so much is because i was proud of finding such a big exploit and i decided to talk about it to friends which i can say was a big fuck up from me i shouldn't have disclosed this exploit to anyone other than rubik and THAT i will take, i understood that i fucked up there, but the doxxing or leaking ips never happened... anyways sorry once again! oh yea i wanted to add some stuff about the screenshots from me in that imgur link, the reason i talked about the exploit is to just tell people that were in my server to be careful while playing titsrp as anybody could've found the same exploit as me, the backdoor comment was just me making a joke (i do not have a backdoor on titsrp, if i did i would've reported it to rubik and get free money lol)
  15. vbov

    My Way.

    ts is not tuff retard
  16. our plan is working flawlessly.
  17. we are not hivemind. we are goonmind. if we were hivemind one of us would've had a egirlfriend just like you did in the past
  18. holy edit
  19. steam is vbov discord is vbov titsrp is vbov 1029785513013551144 STEAM_0:1:629138811 i'm gratefull of the fact that i am being unbanned today (in 3 hours)
  20. darkrp drop, darkrp dropweapon, darkrp weapondrop (console), /drop. enjoy
×
×
  • Create New...