Jump to content

bone.

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by bone.

  1. Good read like the previous list. Amazing the lowest ranking here was a C-, compared to the previous list having several F ranks. Has the staff roster been solved?
  2. that's gurkey
  3. bone.

    Lol

  4. Mod note: Pornographic material in Pizza Gabe's banner

  5. bone.

    My Way.

    Let's connect.
  6. Contact me. @LibsOfTiktok
  7. bone.

    Shout box

    Pizza box... hmm...
  8. I just purchased 3 Bit Coins
  9. When you know Brady_Backe is Bill but you can't prove it
  10. Is this flame? Cannot tell.
  11. I just watched this and I am a player. Since this group of people has the most influence on the server, is this new hivemind? Outsiders answer only for Unbiased thoughts as group will say "WE are the good Guys" TAGS: SERIOUS, DISCUSSION, NO TROLLING
  12. Kill Piklas
  13. bone 76561198131026131 I'm grateful for all the likes, positive comments and subscriptions on my channel DramaAlert
  14. I have sent a positive vote on your ban appeal. 

    Best wishes,

    Dilbert

  15. bone.

    Staff Overview

    BOY WAS BORN THIS YEAR! I WANT REVIEWS OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS!
  16. add BALATRO to TitsRP GAMES menu
  17. me, a virgin incel retard? could you elaborate on this?
  18. @Opila Bird HELP ME
  19. 10 FORESTS GONE! THANK YOU ELON MUSK FOR THIS AI GENERATION! #INDIA
  20. Is the pattern... cheaters?
  21. Any correlation with these names? I can't decipher it.
×
×
  • Create New...