Hello everyone

{GN} Isaac

35 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

So I'm sure some of you have heard we had a vote up regarding Haze of Dream. To keep everyone in the loop regarding this situation. Haze will not be returning to TitsRp at all. He is not allowed to appeal, either; it's time for Haze to officially find another community. 

Hope you guys have a good day and this information helps with any worry you had.

changed your tune 😳

daddy ironfist wont be happy 😠

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • uhoh 1

9 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said:

So I'm sure some of you have heard we had a vote up regarding Haze of Dream. To keep everyone in the loop regarding this situation. Haze will not be returning to TitsRp at all. He is not allowed to appeal, either; it's time for Haze to officially find another community. 

thank god the old smod/admin team decisions are still respected ! ! !

10 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Hope you guys have a good day and this information helps with any worry you had.

Wasn't this the whole point of him being community removed, why is this being dragged up now? Not sure why all this stuff keeps changing as of recent...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Terrry said:

Wasn't this the whole point of him being community removed, why is this being dragged up now? Not sure why all this stuff keeps changing as of recent...

He reached out and asked to appeal. I said the same thing lol