Since you want to hear it more bluntly, I’m not missing the point at all, and you’re trying to put up something that guilts people over *your* disinterest in the server, which is honestly pretty lame. More than that though you went about it in the most ineffective way, hence why so many people are just asking you if you’re gonna get to the point if you even have one. Believe me I meant nothing I said in an insulting way, and again, I think you’re a really cool dude, I just think this is a senseless post.
The players absolutely make up the server, everyone calls it a “community” because it is one. All the regulars know one another here, and we mostly get on for one another. Still though the server won’t die without you, and it’s just not as deep as you make it out to be. Also, if you hate staff, that’s cool, but I don’t care lol. I’m staff because I want to make a contribution, and policing peoples fun is not what we do at all, truly. On the contrary to what you apparently believe, TitsRP is one of the very few DarkRP servers that are just about having fun, and not micromanaging everything. It’s literally half the reason I stick around, and believe it or not, I mostly just play the game as intended, as do most staff, because again, we don’t care to police everyone’s fun, that’d be stupid.
You make a lot of assumptions for someone who claims to be involved on this server, and I hate to burst your bubble here but nothing here is that deep. Remember, I play the game to have fun. You don’t play the game because you’re ragequitting over a ban for talking about fucking little kids, among other things.