Picolas Cage should be able to join rebellion and use wish to summon mayor to kill him. Here's why;

Ya boi Xenu

Should Pickolas Cage be able to join rebellion and summon Mayor?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pickolas Cage be able to join rebellion and summon Mayor?

• Yes. This should be a thing allowed in rules and able to be done in game.
    • No, I love dealing with a shit mayor for 10 hours because the unfun vote never works.

Mayor players (especially the shit ones who make jaywalking laws, weapons out laws and frequently taxes), tend to hide in PD or another base like a little bitch. Because this base is ridiculously overpowered, no rebellion can get in to kill him. We all know that unfun doesn't do jack, so why not have Picolas Cage summon the mayor to kill him after joining rebellion? 

The only problem I see with this is that it could be abused since 15 cereal isn't that hard to grind. Maybe bump it up to 20. 

• Like 1

Okay I feel where you're coming from man I hate mayors who have the jaywalking laws, constant taxes, hard to raid dupes BUT I think this would just make it too easy to kill the mayor.

Right now you can unfun (which rarely ever works like you said), revolt - which no matter how good the dupe is if you raiders who know how to raid, use c4/smoke grenades/ etc you can still win, and also players can pay 5 million darkrp$ via the suga shop to purchase the mayor out of office.

Making it so Picolas Cage can just outright teleport the mayor & then murder them is just too OP in my opinion. This would be abused and used to easily kill any mayor that someone doesn't like.

, if someone plays mayor intensively you revolt just as intesnsively. It isnt ridiculously difficult to revolt unless there is a gaseous meth lab blocking the way. The only real difficulty is when they have the ridiculous pd dupe and thats only owned by like 5 people who mayor occasionally.

This used to be a thing until I figured it out and then they removed it.  Good times.

But lets take a look at what the mayor can do

1. Recall to the PD
2. Teleport to a police officer that called for back up
3. Instead of being insta killed go down instead

Aren't all those possible while downed? Correct me if im wrong cp mains, but there is sufficient counterplay.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mori said:

This used to be a thing until I figured it out and then they removed it.  Good times.

But lets take a look at what the mayor can do

1. Recall to the PD
2. Teleport to a police officer that called for back up
3. Instead of being insta killed go down instead

Aren't all those possible while downed? Correct me if im wrong cp mains, but there is sufficient counterplay.

not true mayor can only do that if he is a cop main which is very rare because the cop main meta is to sit on ur cop cc and spam the laws u want to the mayor as you set up ur unsolicited pd dupe to "protect" (kidnap and dont give code) the mayor.

Maybe if you took your time to get familiar with cop main culture you would know this but instead you choose to be an ignorant bastard.

• crine 1
  • crybaby -1 1