Picolas Cage should be able to join rebellion and use wish to summon mayor to kill him. Here's why;

Ya boi Xenu

Should Pickolas Cage be able to join rebellion and summon Mayor?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pickolas Cage be able to join rebellion and summon Mayor?

• Yes. This should be a thing allowed in rules and able to be done in game.
    • No, I love dealing with a shit mayor for 10 hours because the unfun vote never works.

if u think it should not be allowed maybe be smart enough to prepare for a situation like that to happen laugh out loud

response prediction: no i want dopamine 24/7 and nothing bad to happen in my roleplay experience 

Edited by Kilobyte
  • Like 1

It is impossible to have police at the cereal statue. It is impossible to kill a revolter sitting in a menu and dropping 15 cereal. That man is impossible to kill and you can never see it coming.

Imagine if a staff pulled you to a sit and killed you because he wanted your lege and that was allowed
I used to do this with picholas too, I know it's sad that it's gone but its definitely for the better.
My set up made it impossible for mayor to survive, just place 5 landmines at his spawn point and its literally GG, no counterplay.

• thumbdown -1 1

On 9/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, Succ The Zucc said:

Literal 10 IQ take.

Step 1, be picolas cage

Step 2, get leggie Jug mini

Step 3, teleport mayor

Step 4, profit.

This was why it was changed because there is nothing to defend against it.

PD player detected

Out of all seriousness, I made this post out of frustration. I wanted to do something like this with Picolas cage, but was disappointed to find out I couldn't. I do have a new idea for fixing things like this, but it requires a slight rework of the revolt system.

So, here's what I'm thinking;

The revolt leader dying doesn't spell the end for the revolt event. 

Instead, other rebellion members respawn in a different location with all their weapons and can break NLR.

Once the revolt leader dies, the other revolt members will still have a chance but once they die, it's over. The revolt ends once all rebels are killed or surrender after the leader dies. 

This way revolts aren't just crushed by one player being bad at the game or bad luck with RDM. 

Thoughts?