Hey guys.
I just wanted to make a thread on kidnapping, and why I think it should be changed in some way, or at least modifyed with a few new rules.
My reasons for changing kidnapping as follows:
1. Can't really do anything about it (especially with cancerous CCs flying up in the air with that one sword that does that that every fucking CC has).
2. Takes away from the server experince, where you just sit in a locked room for a few minutes with no way to break out.
Even though I don't think it's ruining the server, it's definately annoying as heck.
I have a few ideas on how this could be changed, but i'm not an admin, mod, or donator, so these changes will probably be taken with a grain of salt, and that's fine. I probably have no room to talk about how exactly to make this better, but I think I have the right to say that I feel the way kidnapping is at this point; it kinda sucks.
My Ideas:
1. Give victims some way to fight back. Maybe give them limited access to their inventory, or there is a chance that not all the weapons where picked clean and you still have a lockpick or a keypad in your loadout.
2. A reward for releasing/rescueing kidnapped. Maybe when a SWAT officer releases a kidnapped, they get money equal to the weapon price of the kidnapped (Split among the other SWAT, SWAT only because it's kinda their job to take care of things like that, also, the money split isn't made insignificant, like fines).
3. If a CC has a baton, they can't get the sword, and vice versa.
4. When a kidnapper is holding a body, maybe there can be a speed penalty, so that way it's easier to kill/arrest them.
Anyway, I hope this could get the attention of a few people to get a discussion going.