Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Hammy

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:197554891

Why were you banned or warned?

pasting explicit links using textscreens | 1 alt ban

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

It has almost been 2 years since my hideous actions, which I'm sorry for. I am coming back as a reformed man. I have gone through therapy and can say that I am more mature than I was before. TitsRP was practically the only server I played on GMOD, and I miss it. I would like for a 2nd chance, as I will no longer make bad decisions.

Who warned/banned you?

Big Ass

How long were you warned or banned for?

Permanently
  • Like 5
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18306-hammys-appeal/
Share on other sites

Coming from me I believe most people deserve a second chance. I have no recollection of you as a player but I think that it has been long enough. If it was just some tits I believe 2 years is enough time for sure +1 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18306-hammys-appeal/#findComment-126318
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...