Big Ass
VIP-
Posts
418 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1 -
Steam ID
76561198324479665 -
Gametracker
Big Ass -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Big Ass
-
not in server wouldnt know
-
Free Them. We need to bring back irl trading
-
Hello, I haven't been active for 2 years on this server. What have I missed in the mean time and what major rule changes have there been?
-
Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. (Idk why these apes below copied and pasted when it was a genuine question)
-
In-game name: Big Ass SteamID: 76561198324479665 Something fun you'll be doing during Summer: Your father.
-
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-
SCUM Talents (LVL 70 MAX) Quick Sell A Pretty Penny Junk Launcher Extra Bullet Precious Life Force Drop Experienced Cop Members Big Ass {GN} Isaac Fluffye BlazeShard Spartan Low Keyed Mc Sway Goals Become one of the most active gangs with least amount of players. Our goal is also accept either known or rich players. Application In-game Name: Total Hours: Do you own a CC (If you do then tell me what slots you have): Do you own a Discord account (If you do then tell me your discord name and ID): The application process will be strict since we want to limit as many members as we can. You can contact me on discord Ed#9918
-
Join this discord link and contact me https://discord.gg/mcy3RVd
-
Dan Mcstubbins Birthday Party
Big Ass replied to Notusingthisshitnomore4228's topic in Videos / Screenshots
Happy late poo day -
Do y'all just ever hate these people down below this title
Big Ass replied to Jack Johnson's topic in Discussion
be relevant -
let us have a gay orgy
-
Damnation trickshot team coming some place near you
Big Ass replied to Carelos's topic in Discussion
rdm -
11/16/2020 I can join now but it happened to me and some other people too.
-
So basically when I load into a game, it's stuck at "Retrieving Server Info". My entire screen freezes and I can't seem to do anything. This has only been happening recently. It has never done this for the past like 3 years. I can connect to other servers but not TitsRP for some weird reason. Methods I've done so far to fix: - Verify Integrity Files - Completely wipe Garrysmod files and restart - Uninstalled all Addons - Restart Wifi Router - Disabled Download Custom Files
-
I respect this man
-
STEAM_0:1:182106968 I'm going to be vibing and focusing more on college work by Christmas
-
Cool gang and all but the talents are identical to my gang talents
-
Mdantos Silver Cobaselic Vexxy Raccoons Contact me Ed#9918 You have ONE week to claim your rewards.