admins should not be able to see everyones ip

Tene

hello so admin rank on the forums can see every single user's ip adress in the top right of everyones post, around a year or 2 ago an admin accidently leaked me a user who is now community removed's ip adress as they sent me a screenshot of a post by the user, but forgot that uh oh their ip is in the top right! admins shouldnt be able to see literally everyones ip for 0 reason, especially since its something so forgettable as its in a dark font in the top right, so if an admin is streaming screen 1 or something and goes on the forums OOPS there is someones ip ! boom dox ! its not even like they use it to alt check, if u are scared of titsrp forums alts maybe make a seperate page that allows them to put in a users forums link and then it comes back and says if they are an alt or not, btw if someone wants to alt on forums they will literally just VPN so having them be able to see everyones ip makes 0 sense k thx xxspacer.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

As an admin I honestly could care less to see everyone's ip. Honestly, until you brought it up I just noticed I actually can. If other would feel better with this being removed doesn't affect me. 

+

• Like 2

That is not how the IP function works on the forum. Since the theme update, you have to click on a physical button to see their IP. Regardless, I will soothe your worried mind by disabling it for admins. If they need it back on for a good reason, I will revaluate.

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugar Tits said:

That is not how the IP function works on the forum. Since the theme update, you have to click on a physical button to see their IP. Regardless, I will soothe your worried mind by disabling it for admins. If they need it back on for a good reason, I will revaluate.

spacer.png

i suppose old forums just had the ip in the top right then. thank you very much kdog !!!!11

• Like 1