Recoil for enchanted weapons

Byonic

Instead or raising the recoil when upgrading weapons would it make more sense to lower them I don't think this should be a thing sense it makes more sense to lower a weapons recoil when upgrading 

it's increasing the recoil due to the fact that the firerate is going up, the server has hardly any recoil all you do is pull down if you're struggling with that i don't know what to say to you.

• Like 1

as malicious has already said its to balance out both your firerate and damage going up. Also like mali has said, recoil on this server is basically non existant for guns that aren't darkrp aks or jugg minis. If you are struggling with recoil control, next time you see a mayor request a firearms license from him as it reduces your recoil by 30% for having one. If you still struggle, use recoil food on every enchanted gun you pull out.. if you still struggle then that's a you problem.

6 hours ago, Minky said:

How are you struggling with recoil if you aren't using a dark rp ak...

Never mentioned that i struggle with this im stating that it would be greater + make more sense since its an upgrade and i understand that you do not like the fact that there is a struggle even tho its not a struggle with weapons its an enchant like understand that firerate and dmg go up but thats to make the gun better i dont see any balance in any enchanted weapons due to the recoil and the mercy pistol not even a skill issue just makes it better to enchant guns then to leave them as is