( MOTD UPDATE/ New rules ) need community opinion

{GN} Isaac

Question to everyone that actively plays titsrp. 

I would like to update Motd

what do you guys think we should add/remove/change??? 

what do you guys feel we are missing? 

What can we do to make MOTD better

This is currently what's being talked about. Already shared with the staff team now I would like to hear your guy's opinion  

None of this is official just testing somethings out So don't get all crazy 

Trespassing: entertaining a players base when you’re not welcomed can result in immediate death. No warning is needed you are allowed to kill anyone inside your base that’s not welcomed. Public bases require warn too leave first. + Trespassing is not treated as actual raiding, though the raid nlr timer is applied upon death 

Adding to  NLR 

NLR time limit: If you die too a player your not allowed to Rp with them for 5 mins. Taunting/ any toxicity towards player should be counted as NLR. 

Raiding: Having the intent to invade another person's home. Whether you're being harmful or not, trespassing, shooting ,or any raiding act will be considered a raid. You can be killed by home owner without any reasoning or warning.  If you died due to trespassing you can’t return too players base until 20mins have passed. 

KoS signs are not allowed but you may have Loitering signs. Minimum time for a loiterer to be killed is 10 seconds. Opinions ??

Only reply if you are gonna give opinion or help. Anything not related to this topic will be removed 

more will be added later but this is the just beginning 

Edited by {GN} Isaac
  • thumbdown -1 3

34 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Adding to  NLR 

NLR time limit: If you die too a player your not allowed to Rp with them for 5 mins. Taunting/ any toxicity towards player should be counted as NLR. 

I feel as this would become nitpicked by new staff who will not fully understand the rule, which would lead to needless warns for someone going "/ooc f u whoever killed me!".

I believe taunting is fine for the dynamic of the server. This helps create cliques and and make gang wars that more appealing when 2 people on opposing sides are in a headlock with each other. We shouldn't restrict roleplay in that way.

37 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Trespassing is not treated as actual raiding, though the raid nlr timer is applied upon death 

This seems a little weird to read. Trespassing is not raiding....yet you get a raid cool down for the base??? It cannot be both ways. If you would like to make a TRESPASSING cooldown for a base, that would be okay, and then trespassing and raiding will be completely seperate. Trespassing cooldown should be at most 5 minutes, as players do randomly walk into people's bases near pd/use them for cover from gunfights.

40 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

KoS signs are not allowed but you may have Loitering signs. Minimum time for a loiterer to be killed is 10 seconds. Opinions ??

This should be 10 consecutive seconds. So saying a person is loitering for 5 seconds, if they come back in the same life and do it again, they only have 5 seconds remaining of the 10 second loitering time, this is to prevent minges.

I think adding a definition to trespassing is a good idea, although this definition should not count as raiding if it is added. I say this because I think non-raid jobs should be allowed to enter a base, just not do anything that would count as raiding like stealing, breaking props, dmging people etc… Tresspassing should apply the normal 20 minute timer if killed though. (I'm referencing to the 3rd section on raiding for this)

The NLR RP rule seems like it would need a lot of examples on what constitutes RP. Would PMing be taunting? Would going back to the general area where they are be RP? Would talking about them to someone else who’s in the same area count as taunting? I don’t think this rule is worth it, if someone is really that bothered by being talked to after killing someone they should use the mute system. Doing actual things like coming back to arrest them for law violations after dying, attempting to mug immediately after dying etc… should be what actually constitute NLR. 

I’m surprised there isn’t a Raiding section in motd, I don’t see an issue with adding one.

I thought there was a section in the rules that stated loitering signs are allowed, if there isn’t there should be.
Edit: KoS signs are not allowed but you may have Loitering signs. Minimum time for a loiterer to be killed is 5 seconds. Loitering signs extend to the area around the outside of a base, such as the sidewalk around it.

Extending to 5 more seconds is fine I guess, I don't really mind either way. I do think though it should be what Sewer said and be loitering for a total of 10 seconds within a given time limit, maybe loitering 10 seconds within 2-5 minutes (not really sure).

Edited by ZeMailMan
Found the rule for loitering
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Trespassing is not treated as actual raiding, though the raid nlr timer is applied upon death 

In what situation does this change anything