Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Sixnut#0169

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:94293667

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for telling Cobaselic to hang himself and that he neglects his kid

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Cobaselic forgave me in my last ban appeal and I haven't caused any trouble on any titsrp platform in a while and I think i should be given a second chance considering this is my first ban and I've been banned for quite a while now.

Who warned/banned you?

Coba prolly

How long were you warned or banned for?

Perm

This might seem low effort but I've said all that could be said on my past appeals
☃️

Edited by Sixnut
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17591-discord-ban-appeal-attempt/
Share on other sites

i mean, you've definitely toned down on being a shitter, which is good, and i saw that coba did accept ur apology and said he doesnt rly care anymore

 

just keep this "good behavior" up and you should be fine

 

+1

 

don't let us down sixnut

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...