-
Posts
125 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6 -
Steam ID
76561198187391947 -
Gametracker
YoshE -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by YoshE
-
gosh darn i love role playing as a functioning family!!! God I wished my parents loved me
-
Fendi gang on top
- 17 replies
-
这似乎是一个非常好的主意!
-
this moment was quite pog
-
oh boy oh boy I cant wait to be staff!
-
being toxic is half the fun
-
excuse me mr super admin sir Adam Sandler Fan Club (ASFC) requires a gang CC - regards Adam Sandler's Biggest fan YoshE
-
Sign me up
-
put the dDiJ2I in a pornhub link and you get the next hint
-
My brain is vastly large with knowledge on how to contact jewann to solve problems for me, so thats what I will do
-
Your In-Game Name: Snitch YoshE Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107121556 Who are you reporting?: Cardinal Ekk Daa Why are you reporting this player?: Blatant racism and wouldn't take me to the prom Do you have evidence related to this incident?: yeah https://gyazo.com/7cc1a434499a24661df1d99959c072b3 https://gyazo.com/4f24083f59faf7c63d580e859738510c pretty wack this is a shitpost dont warn me father slick
-
Do y'all just ever hate these people down below this title
YoshE replied to Jack Johnson's topic in Discussion
Mom I made the list! -
STEAM_0:1:113563109 Probably just chilling I dont deserve the rank, give it to my homie Bruhther if I win lmao I was cappin vro on god
-
idk about america politics but I know my favorite artist kanye west the dude who made the song power that starred in saints row the third's final mission where you had to choose to kill killbane or save the homies, and kanye's song played so that was pretty dope so I think kanye will win
-
WOW ThANKS MAN I NOW HaVE ENOUGH KNOWLGE TO RAID jeWANN +1 BROOOOOO!!!!111!!
-
Only giga chads record themselves adverting PD raid inside the PD
-
All incidents discussed in this rant are just to voice my opinion whether the bans are justified or not... Do we honestly not have to use the report section of the forums anymore? Like honestly as of late there have been multiple bans being handed out like candy for harassment/drama mongering WITHOUT a forums report or a sit, and its honestly making those accusations lose their meaning. Saying a single insult can get you a ban for harassment? Or Having a similar name to someone can get you banned without being on the fucking server? Raiding a person twice is harassment? Saying a single thing about someones ban is drama mongering? All of these WITHOUT using the reports sections on the forums or no sit being called? Like its honestly fucking mind boggling I can go to the nearest upper staff, pull an accusation out of my ass with no proof or formal report and get the accused without even knowing what they did banned. Like seriously it feels like nostalgia when I look back on old dm's with upper staff about someone mrdming or some bullshit and they actually fucking tell me to make a report on the forums, without banning the accused on the spot, for little to no reason other than my word. before this gets taken down for drama mongering, its intention is not to cause drama, but to raise awareness of all the handing out bans without formal reports/sits.
-
What basing with OG and his boys looks like ;)
YoshE replied to zZzO G's topic in Videos / Screenshots
gay flex0r