Jump to content

Lewdtastic

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Lewdtastic

  1. the post above is an accurate photo of me, Its over.....
  2. I actually live rent free in several of these peoples, minds, if you can even call them that...(furries). #freespys
  3. Low-key it kinda sucks that people are feeling targeted purely because I have always been someone who accepts people for who they are unless they are directly harming me or cause issues amongst people. It's good that this is at least getting out just a little bit, purely because everyone has a voice and should use it to express how they feel about things, so good on this post for letting that voice shine a bit and good on the people finally expressing those concerns, because sometimes it requires a leading voice for the others to be heard. The only thing that I can genuinely see being a problem is that there has been instances where people have been over sexual or like hypersexual to a degree and even the cases where(please do not take offense to this) there are people who make being homosexual/trans their whole identity. Posting pics of yourself in a public server or constantly going on about how you enjoy "pleasing" other people is genuinely obnoxious and not everyone wants to see/hear that tho that could be said about transphobia at the same time. I've always had a saying, be the best you that you can be, live by the golden rule, treat others how you would wanna be treated. I genuinely hope that this does open some people up to expressing how they feel more often and reduces the toxicity against player targeting, tho I feel that is a whole different issue at hand.
  4. Lewdtastic Lewdtastic#1005
  5. Do not silence us, the option for both needs to be here, god damn liberal.
  6. Epic Rarity Minecraft Mushroom Cow, Forces plants in a small radius to grow 15% every 10 minutes(Cool down needs to be reduced honestly.)
  7. Hey what's up! Yea I believe your name is Chad Horse correct? I did say I was gonna give you the Riot Gear Model as compensation, I completely got side tracked after you asked and I'll give you Tagilla and the Riot Gear model for free next time I see you, I'm really sorry about this!
  8. This was pretty great.
  9. Hotline is a gang that's very chill and is meant to be a group with people who don't really care to much about pvp and like to have fun, you are not expected to be good at pvp or be good at anything really, just don't be a dunce or go against guidelines, upon joining the group you just have to abide by a couple of rules listed down below. 1. Racism is not tolerated, don't be an idiot and try to loophole either, be a decent human being. 2. While a bit of toxicity is allowed don't make a massive scene, drama is annoying and we aren't that type of group. 3. If you have beef with a rival gang, let it go, we're just here to chill at the end of the day. 4. We are family at this point, if you have some issues with another gang member, bring it to a Officer or higher so that we may settle it properly. 5. No and I mean absolutely no jokes of pedophilic nature or hints to that sort of stuff, any joke of this will result in an instant ban from the gang. As an added bonus to joining Hotline, you will be able to use the Gang CC which has a rare model known as Killa, this means you get a rare model! (not really) Just remember that at the end of the day, we are just here to have fun, make jokes and laugh, hopefully you will consider joining and have a good day!
  10. In-game name: Lewdtastic SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93170943 Something fun you'll be doing during Summer: Going to Reno, Nevada to gamble, party and have a good time.
  11. Lewdtastic

    Gang CC

    My Gang recently got to level 70, Gang Cc pls! Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93170943 Gang: Hotline
  12. Moving this to the appropriate thread
  13. This was back when I had a potato of a pc, I just got it upgraded like two months ago?
  14. Uhhh no, this clip was back in 2020, I left Rolex and dont speak to anyone except Varin.
  15. Only gods record Gmod Ember
  16. Ever had a moment where you just popped the fuck off? Well I wanna see it, right now.
  17. Well that's why I wish for it to be specified in the rules big fella, I also kicked you because you kept the dupe up even after I requested that you remove it, did I ask for the staff that approved it, yes I did, but I'm not gonna bother a Super Admin at 1am who wasn't online, I'm sorry if you feel I was rash in my actions but I feel it was justified since the kick was for Non-Compliance.
  18. If it is then good, there are a few things that should be specified to help players understand right from wrong.
  19. I want to add in that the player you killed was not a staff member, we received a report of your dupe being to close to the portal and proceeded to ask our own questions about it before taking it further, after gaining information from Blue, we were informed that your dupe needed to go and you weren't listening, which is when I kicked you from the server for Non-compliance, just because it's not listed in the rules, doesn't mean it's allowed.
  20. "Fuck Rolex!" - Everyone in 2020
  21. I think my biggest problem at the moment is Hit Detection to be honest, once when I was playing as PD I saw the revolt leader and lit his head up with the entire clip and only like five bullets were on point despite me watching the bullet tracers and blood spluttering about. Granted it was with a Epic Ak-47 Full Throttle with 1085 RPM, other than that its just some hitboxes are a bit garbo at the moment. -Lewd(Pick up the phone baby~)
  22. All good now thanks for the help!
  23. Howdy fella's! I recently bought "some" Suga on the shop its been about thirty minutes so I'm not sure if it glitched out. If there is anyone who can help me out let me know!
  24. It's been quite a bit since I hopped on and I know that after two weeks or so they remove your stuff,  I can't remember how to get my playermodels back? Anyone know how? I would appreciate it a lot!

×
×
  • Create New...