Jump to content

EpicWafflehouse

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by EpicWafflehouse

  1. Sorry to disappoint everybody, but due to the situation that caused me to resign from the staff team and take a step away from the server and gaming for the time being I will not be going on my trip to Vegas
  2. Hello everybody! I will be heading to Las Vegas in about two weeks for a weeklong work meeting/event. I am going to put a single bet on the roulette table for $50 but I need your help from the community to decide which color do we bet on. please leave a comment below whether we should bet on red or black and the most votes will be what I bet on when I go to the casino i will record the bet and spin when the time comes
  3. To quote you from when you got banned. “I’ll just buy the game again.”
  4. Shout box was right at the top of the forums when you opened it. And it was just a chat box where you could type things. I think I got removed because a lot of people used it for drama although I don’t know the exact reason
  5. Don’t give in to people talking about the “average price of suga” sell it for whatever you want below or above 15k.
  6. That would be good… you Mrdm’d? 2 hours in the rdm zone for a you with no escape
  7. Hmmm as long as he like waffles ill believe you for now
  8. Does he like waffles?
  9. How could you Apollo I would never be mean to you. I’ll give you $7 (darkrp) to apologize for everyone else
  10. Do you like waffles?
  11. I would return to the team if I could, but between work and college, I do not have enough time
  12. When I get time to play I usually max out xp for wood,metal, hobo dumpsters and shipwreck lockers. Usually takes about 2 hours but it gets you a lot of xp and you can sell the resources for money. That’s what I’ve been doing
  13. Don’t know if I will be able to top that run. but I can try
  14. Hello again bird racers! i am back once again to update my time with a 25.966
  15. HELLO ONCE AGAIN! i am here to update my time 29.900 is now my best run im watching youtube while doing this so thats what you hear in the backround
  16. Hello again! i am here to post my improvement on my time new personal best 32.083
  17. Hello Spartan! here is my submission to bird race! it just uploaded so give it like 5 minutes and it will be off of potato quality
  18. Now I can’t say good morning in the shout box
  19. Good morning or evening everybody depending on when you read this, as 2023 is officially coming to a close I wanted to open up a little discussion for people to share their favorite moment or event that happened this year within the TITSRP community and maybe tell us a little bit about the moment. Just kind of like a year in review for the server. Please keep the response as positive as well, I would like to keep as much drama out of here as possible and just reflect on Good Times people had I hope all of you have had a good year overall, I know this year was filled with a lot of crazy things that happen and I'm sure next year will be no different and I hope all of you have a good year going forward and I wish all of you the best Thank you Kdawg and Rubik and everyone else who works on the server for keeping things running and making good content for us Happy new years everyone! ~Waffle
×
×
  • Create New...