Remove Sticky Nades

Succ The Zucc

2 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Those were some crazy jumps bro good job.

i think sticky grenades can be nerfed instead of removed or maybe people who do this should be banned for exploiting 😃

While we're at it let's nerd your cc loadout, the sticky nades have a 5-7 second throw timer

6 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Literally an item that nullifies doors and windows. No skill needed just throw at a dude lockpicking and boom he dead. 

If you don't want this gone I want to hear a solid argument on why it shouldn't be. Like the only feasible way I see this being countered is using a breaching spaz or breaching charge. I have had this happen as a raider and even as mayor where a guy sees me shooting out of the PD Window and throws one up and even after I close it the fucking thing kills me anyways. Like I don't know how this is okay.

gmod pvp takes a lot of skill (not)

it just seems petty that you lose a PD raid then instantly make a post about the reason you died... 

you will most likely make a different post in a few weeks time but about gas grenades as they will work against cp ! i think if you are going to complain about anything complain about gas grenades when they are buffed, which is a very good buff imo because it means that they will finally be used...

about the sticky grenades though, im not sure what the problem is. if you're at 100hp with armor you dont take that much dmg from a sticky grenade, especially behind a prop/door/wall. i don't see anything wrong with sticky grenades being a counter to raiding as they are barely used anyways. if you're lockpicking a door and get sticky naded that sounds like a you problem for not having proper equipment to raid with (breaching charge/spas as you mentioned in your post).. 
sticky nades helping with base defense sounds good to me, so why should we nerf it considering it is unused, and not useful unless there is 0 base dupe behind the door?

Edited by Tene

I glass window shouldn't protect me from bullets but they do. The problem is, is that it nullifies protection. You can't defend against it. Gas grenades existing is the only reasonable argument to keep the damn things.

At best if you guys want to keep it I think they would work like a normal grenade and not go through doors. Shit a C4 with a massive blast radius doesn't damage through doors. 

52 minutes ago, malicious said:

hello instead of us finding a reasoning to keep it why don’t you make your case in making it stay, considering you want it to stay in the game.

This actually confuses me with how you worded this. Lol could you reword it so I can respond to it?