Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Its been a while since your ban, and even you've admitted it was a stupid idea what you did, and personally i'll never understood why you did it.

People are still chill with you, me being one of them, honestly, i think you're worthy of an unban, you never caused problems prior to your ban, never made any issues pop up, you just played and did your stuff on the server. I see no reason not to +1 this appeal. Just don't do dumb shit again, Tene, it'll put you back in a situation like this 😐 

+1 for unban.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • cmonBruh 1

While I am severely disappointed in you for using an exploit that grants millions of cash in seconds, I do think you're a good person and have always been respectful to me and my fellow staff members. 

 

I give this a +1 in hopes that you won't use exploits to your advantage anymore.

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...