Merhaculous Posted December 13, 2021 Share Posted December 13, 2021 +1 for unban, you have a very positive influence on the server. just be sure to don’t do it again 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17316-tenes-2nd-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-119501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted December 13, 2021 Share Posted December 13, 2021 It was fun playing with you when I used to play and everyone deserves another chance. Please don’t make me regret this but I will have to say +1 for un ban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17316-tenes-2nd-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-119502 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TRMaze Posted December 13, 2021 Share Posted December 13, 2021 Yeah +1 people definitely deserve a second chance even though you did fuck up, you waited an appropriate amount of time to appeal and seem ready to come back. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17316-tenes-2nd-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-119503 Share on other sites More sharing options...
starlight991 Posted December 14, 2021 Share Posted December 14, 2021 i think you deserve a second chance, you have served a decent amount of time and im willing to give you a second chance. Just dont do it again... +1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17316-tenes-2nd-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-119508 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Foul Posted December 21, 2021 Share Posted December 21, 2021 Either way you did expoloit and it was fucked up. Non-the-less, ur a chill dude and stuff, dont do it again. +1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17316-tenes-2nd-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-119726 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BriskyBri Posted December 26, 2021 Share Posted December 26, 2021 Tene I had many talks with you and you are a very cool person in my opinion and what you did was wrong and may I ask why you even did it to begin with if you knew it was exploiting? I believe everyone should get a second chance but for future references don't cheat in our server because your buddy is doing it and this is where you end up because of it. Overall though I say +1 for unban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17316-tenes-2nd-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-119876 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 26, 2021 Share Posted December 26, 2021 You have been unbanned! I have reset your account and placed a $750,000,000 debt payment in your cc editor 3 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17316-tenes-2nd-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-119894 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts