Im leaving the community and why

Iron

I've decided to leave Titsrp as this community is too toxic for me other problems I have with this server is raiding being overpowered but basing being impossible unless you have good weapons and friends which is hard for most gmod players to get so either nerf raiding to be equal with basing or buff basing to be equal with raiding, another thing is the fact that grinding for money is annoying due to the problem I previously said as whenever you do base in order to make money people usually just raid you within seconds of removing the building sign or spawning in the money making props. I know what the replies are going to be which are gonna be people defending this shitty community and people saying that raiding isn't overpowered im just bad when most braindead people who play this game are usually at the exact same skill level as me

Edited by Iron
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • cmonBruh 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

Stop ratioing me. It genuinely makes my life and day shittier and makes my mood completely evaporate. I feel like a sack of wet shit curbed to the side of the road. Please stop saying “ratio” and “.” on my posts. My loyal followers will see this and hopefully the haters will stop

• Like 3

Damn you guys suck, im not sure why you guys insist on just antagonizing literally everyone thats not in your group. Raiding is definitely busted in certain aspects but groups of players like it this way because it just makes it that much easier for them and the rest of their group to bully players who just want to base solo or arent fortunate enough to have a bank fully of legendary jugg miniguns. Not sure who you are Iron but sorry to see you go, im also sorry about all of these degenerates who get a dopamine rush by hurling re-used insults at people who have legitimate concerns about the server.

• Like 3
  • thumbdown -1 3

11 minutes ago, Quas said:

Damn you guys suck, im not sure why you guys insist on just antagonizing literally everyone thats not in your group. Raiding is definitely busted in certain aspects but groups of players like it this way because it just makes it that much easier for them and the rest of their group to bully players who just want to base solo or arent fortunate enough to have a bank fully of legendary jugg miniguns. Not sure who you are Iron but sorry to see you go, im also sorry about all of these degenerates who get a dopamine rush by hurling re-used insults at people who have legitimate concerns about the server.

gassed up sharty

• Rubik locked this topic