Jump to content

Iron

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Iron

  1. I've decided to leave Titsrp as this community is too toxic for me other problems I have with this server is raiding being overpowered but basing being impossible unless you have good weapons and friends which is hard for most gmod players to get so either nerf raiding to be equal with basing or buff basing to be equal with raiding, another thing is the fact that grinding for money is annoying due to the problem I previously said as whenever you do base in order to make money people usually just raid you within seconds of removing the building sign or spawning in the money making props. I know what the replies are going to be which are gonna be people defending this shitty community and people saying that raiding isn't overpowered im just bad when most braindead people who play this game are usually at the exact same skill level as me
  2. 1. Big Iron 2. 76561198333629617 3. Play some games and chill
  3. ok
  4. A while ago I was making fun of Fuel and being disrespectful on discord and got a correct ban from the discord and I recently remembered this server existed and came to apologize for being a dick I know this is realllllllllly late but I don't think I apologized before this will be the last time I interact with this server until I get a pc. I'm sorry to Fuel for being rude as fuck. That's all I have to say.
  5. Kat.#2166 nice.
×
×
  • Create New...