Big Ass Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 (edited) Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. (Idk why these apes below copied and pasted when it was a genuine question) Edited September 6, 2021 by Big Ass 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Johnson Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. 2 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115675 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD (mod) position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115676 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115677 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SCP 343 Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 (edited) Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. Edited September 6, 2021 by SCP 343 PLEASE IGNORE FORUMS RANK I DIDNT JOIN SERVER TO REMOVE IT 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115678 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drakos Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 Hello Guys. I have resigned from MOD position. let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115679 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sixnut Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115680 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 (edited) Hello Guys. I have resigned from SMOD position. Let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server. Edited September 6, 2021 by Sticks 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115682 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted September 6, 2021 Share Posted September 6, 2021 Well can somebody explain what happened to cause this? I'm genuinely curious I've only heard small details and none of this makes sense to me. If someone could kindly explain on here what lead to this or even message me on discord, would be much appreciated. Thanks. Sad to see so many of y'all go though!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16842-hello-i-have-resigned/#findComment-115684 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts