Jump to content

Drakos

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Drakos

  1. Counterpoint to the freezing players, a lot of the times it just doesn't work on the first try. No idea why. But everything else, I can agree with.
  2. Diablo. that is all
  3. Hello Guys. I have resigned from MOD position. let us talk about our feelings on what's currently happening on the server.
  4. wouldnt quite put it like that, but yeah. Money aint all too hard to get, and the chances of you getting any cash back is basically zero, considering how long its been since it was removed. Sorry!
  5. what an absolute shitpost. who decided the forums were a good idea? I say we shut it down
  6. my friend, this is TitsRP. A Garry's Mod Discord Server. None of us know what a joke is.
  7. why am I never on the list in the right position or there in general
  8. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2433509660057884747/662991AA355335A12A92987C6F575B579AF883AB/ I'd like to point out he was playing we like to party while this was happening.
  9. Its been a while since this has been updated buddy so uh....... yeah...... update or just.... what now?
  10. I mean...... If it is sugars birthday.... happy birthday sugar...?
  11. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/925925359478995099/BD3F5A6E85AC7C0C74D503B0FC10DE408DFA431C/ Needless to say he got banned for mass RDM. Guy wasnt even a hitman class.
  12. its cuntbucket. I realized I ignored your sit, sorry bout that B.
  13. And, yes. there were times when I saw your sit and wasnt curently doing anything. I would have taken it, but its the bystander mentality. "Im sure someone else will deal with it, right?". so Im sorry that I didnt take it, but each of us simply expected someone else to deal with it. I will say thanks to noahmh for stepping up and finally taking the sit, but I, on behalf of the server staff, am sorry that we ignored your sit for so long. I am sorry, and Im sure most of the other staff are also. Im aware of how many you made. again, Im sorry we ignored it. We dont tend to have that happen. typically we respond to a sit within 1 request. sometimes 2. this is the first time Ive seen 6. Its not typically this bad. sorry magma, youre active on the server, and a report liek that shouldnt have been ignored
  14. I would like to say that I didnt ignore your things, its just that I am normaly taking other sits or a job such as mayor where if I die I lose the job so I cant really help during those times. but yes, I do see your problem with things. lots of people dont take sits, and thats a problem. Im not saying I dont do it, Im just sayng I do it far less than lots of other staff who ignore sits for RP.
  15. why thats my question
  16. I mean..... It is a gang, we were just farming XP for a while, we just recently decided to start recruiting. and Kalysta, thats why we have a required gametracker score. So they're not just random fresh players lookin for a easy way to get perks for nothing.
  17. Denied. gametracker score minimal. Though with 202 hours, I would think it is something different. Please make sure that this includes score from any of the previous TitsRP servers
  18. Not a Gang Not the Leader: Noiz Not the Co-Owners: Dandy, Cuntbucket Not the Recruitment Manager: Not the Officers: Not the Members:15Super Not the Trial Members: Gang Level: 39 Proper Application Format Ingame Name: Steam Profile link: Total Hours: Estimated Hours this week: Gametracker Name: Gametracker score: Benefits of letting you in: Any CC or base dupes: Current/old gang affiliations: Favorite Hobby: Please note that points on gametracker from the old servers are worth 1/2 of the ones from the new server. This is meant to benefit those who recently transferred over from the old one, and have low scores(example, I have 300 points on this server, and 2500 on the old one). Also, please notify any Recruitment Manager+ before leaving/taking a break. this helps us filter those inactive in the gang from those simply busy with life or taking a break. Anyone inactive for over 2 weeks without telling recruitment Manager+ will be kicked from the gang without warning. Please take time to farm XP time to time. We need XP to grow. Thank you for applying to Not a Gang. Current status of the gang is open. Recently active gang with 4 members total right now. this will change. The gang is balanced with its talents, though they focus on XP farming and raids.
  19. Ingame name: Christmas Cuntbucket Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327186909/ Previous gangs: Not A Gang Hours played: 583 hours on server ,1886 hours on Garry's Mod Hours played past week: 40+hours Gametracker score:186 Age: 15 What can you provide regarding raids: CCs, Lockpicks, Sledgehammers, Snipers What can you provide regarding basing: A dupe for Bank and The PD Do you use a mic:No What is your favorite food: Burritos and Pizza gametracker says I have different hours but heres the proof of my total https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/918037773539364550/C8E4595B82D9874D51748E2FE34B12C120CCAEE3/
  20. When fantasma goes rogue https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/918037773536482290/2107EB82A957562FC6E4EDDC803FC5E1E2E9330C/
  21. Steam Name: Drakos Ingame Name: Cuntbucket Discord:Cuntbucket#8582 Pick me daddy +1 rep
  22. why are you continuing this still
  23. I have an excuse to be inactive now. My Headphones/mic broke so its easier to just wait until Christmas to get a new one. I notified one of the admins and sugar about it why is a tmod responding to apps 0.o And the reason I respond is because despite me telling I believe either dindu or piixel, they have not taken it away, and don't seem to care about it. I mean.. Ill take it, and I watch over the forums so, I mean, I like to think I benefit the server by still having the rank
  24. hmmmmm.... piklas DOES seem to hold a record for longest terrors. I mean, jesus have you seen his terrors? I would say piklas deserves the title of master terrorist. Good on him.
  25. Yo, theres a way to farm 3 ways of XP at once. Thats prob how
×
×
  • Create New...