YoshE Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 (edited) In-Game Name YoshE Your Steam ID YoshE#0560 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for making a joke that the staff were pedos Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I have been banned from the discord since October-ish. Id like to come back because the discord is rad. The joke in question was me posting a text channel I saw on instagram titled #child-nsfw and I said hey look what admin jewann leaked to me as admin only chat. In hindsight this joke was very immature and it is a disgusting act to call someone a pedo. In my last appeal that I made in november, mid trolling I realized the error of my ways, as you can see here https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14910-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-100829 I am truly sorry for what I have done and I would like to re-enter the discord of TitsRP Who warned/banned you? I still have no idea How long were you warned or banned for? permanent Edited July 14, 2021 by YoshE title was squeal instead of sequel 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Return of the Mack Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 You've been banned for almost a year now so I think you have served your punishment.+1 for unban 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113381 Share on other sites More sharing options...
koda Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 You're a chill dude and I personally think you have waiting for a long time, I think you should be welcome back. +1 for unban (discord.gg/titsrp if u get accepted) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113382 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sixnut Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 its been a while I don't see why we can't give you another chance. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SCP 343 Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 You've been banned for about ten months now, I think you've served your time. Learn from your mistakes and everything should be fine.+1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113384 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Professional Jay Walker Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 October is a long time ago, I honestly believe that you did your time for the dumb thing you did. Just please, don't do it again. +1 for Discord Ban Removal from Jay Walker Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted July 14, 2021 Share Posted July 14, 2021 it’s been awhile you should be able to have a second chance +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Undying Posted July 15, 2021 Share Posted July 15, 2021 I've been seing ya around the server seems like ya matured a bit, Should be given anther chance. +1 for Discord Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113397 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saiah Posted July 16, 2021 Share Posted July 16, 2021 Accepted don't make dumb jokes like that again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16559-yoshe-discord-ban-appeal-the-sequel/#findComment-113453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts