Jump to content

koda

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by koda

  1. koda 582900926398988299 Grateful for my friends, family and girlfriend. Why? Kilobyte told me to so I figured why not.
  2. Of course you would think that.
  3. Reading this thread makes me question everything.
  4. koda

    I am sorry guys

  5. Koda | kudos!#0957
  6. Kotos was one of the best people I knew, homie helped me when I first started playing the server, taken away too soon. RIP Kotos
  7. Hi, I was one of the people included in this ban, but I was not banned for doing the Zombie SWEP glitch, rather, I was doing an exploit regarding the chess tables which gave you millions in matter of seconds that has been around since before me but was discovered last month and found by the admins a few days ago. I might seem hypocritical for saying this but, in practice, banning people for not reporting & abusing a potentially dangerous economy breaking exploit is a proper way of dealing with the issue, because it shows that if and when they find another exploit, they will most likely abuse it, which could make the server even more vulnerable to another exploit that comes along. Yes, it sucks being permanently banned, I have been playing on this server since the end of 2019/start of 2020, and it's the only DarkRP server that I've actually gone out of my way to make sure to keep a good reputation for as long as I was playing because it's not as strict as other servers, I know how it feels, but the superadmin's didn't make the wrong decision. That's just my opinion on this matter.
  8. You have to join the group on Steam, it will give it to you automagically
  9. koda

    TitsMC Ideas

    The amount of bugs that occur from bukkit sited plugins are retarded, also most supported plugins are found at spigot anyway. also normal bukkit is gay, fuck bukkit ong
  10. koda

    TitsMC Ideas

    Gambling and shops of course would be player owned and managed (through that players balance) im also not going to be adding server shops as thats really just stupid to have unless its a skyblock server or something.
  11. koda

    TitsMC Ideas

    vote on poll!
  12. koda

    TitsMC Ideas

    https://www.spigotmc.org/ only
  13. koda

    TitsMC Ideas

    Also @Merhaculous, I do not want to make it client modded as i want everyone to be able to join.
  14. koda

    TitsMC Ideas

    Hi, sugar has allowed me to make titsmc and if it gets a lot of people, he will acquire it. I want to know what you guys want from it? Leave your suggestions or ideas below.
  15. This discussion has become a drama thread and thats not what should be happening. Any more drama and I will have no hesitation with warning you. Please stay on topic or leave the thread.
  16. party city ghost who rides the public transport
  17. The ban is useless, and is nothing but a reason not to base, sugar said there could be something implicated and I'm waiting to see.
  18. I agree with this users opinion, I'd advise you to seek professional help near you.
  19. koda

    Permanent ban lifted from forums account to allow the ban appeal process to take place. (sugar permission provided)

    1. Tuss

      Tuss

      did u change my pfp to a fortnite character

    2. koda
    3. Tuss

      Tuss

      then who the fuck

  20. I mean shit we can ride in that Cadillac
  21. We don't care who u are as long as u chill
  22. when u can get back in the cut
  23. wrong, probs having it rerolled later on
×
×
  • Create New...