Jump to content

Appealing my removal from community.


Recommended Posts

You appear sincere BUT what you did was extremely uncalled for. It is debatable for me but I would like to +1 it. The only issue is I can not be sure if you will pull the same kind of stunt again. I am willing to +1 for another chance but if this kind of thing or ANYTHING similar to it happens again, then any of the future appeals on it will be a -1. You say you changed so prove it. I am a +1 right now but if something similar happens again then consider your second chance used and lost. I hope you understand where I am coming from on this.

I'm glad you have developed as a person, and I hope whatever happens, you go and do what you think is best. I still cannot find it in my heart to personally forgive you, but I honestly don't care if you get unbanned or not anymore, since I don't play on the server anymore. I still want to comment, so that people knew what I think about it. Overall, you did a lot of fucked up shit, and I don't think you should be able to come back too easily, especially with the chargebacks, as well as the attempted harassment after your ban, but I don't care enough anymore, and I'm not stressed anymore, so I may not forgive you, but I don't care one way or another about you getting unbanned or not, I'm ultimately Neutral. 

  • Thumb Down 3

You being an ex-admin, should know better about accusing someone directly and publicly and what that would bring, you should have talked about the whole thing with a superadmin, if you did, none of this would have happened, but also again still putting in the fact that you were an ex-admin, I believe that you can learn from your mistakes, learn to avoid this same behavior, and... move on. I personally think you should come back to TitsRP because I think you can change and because some think you can't, I'd like for you to prove them wrong. +1

Edited by koda
typo
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...