Anime girls spazzing bind

dokerz

Category:

Exploit

Priority:

Medium

Description:

People during pvp have binds setup so that they use the emote that makes you spazz out to gain a advantage in pvp. It fucks up there hit box making it hard for them to hit and overall a nuisance. I�m pretty sure there was no intention in making the emotes was a way to gain a advantage in combat.

How to reproduce:

It�s done using a bind I believe

I’m pretty sure it was meant to be for fun and ro purposes not to be winning in pvp.

• Angry -1 2
  • thumbdown -1 6

You've always been able to do this but recently it seems its caught on with a LOT of people.  This does definitely gives you a pvp advantage due to your characters hitbox not being the same as your actual characters movements I definitely think a fix should be implemented, without removing act commands. Anytime i see this it tells me the player is trash at pvp too lol

• thumbdown -1 5

Definitely think it should be fixed, if you have been playing the server long enough and you are used to shooting people a certain way, kinda messes you up. Also, it doesnt fit at all in an RP sense, nobody dances while spraying an AK.

P.S fought multiple people who do it and most of them prioritize hitting their bind before actually pvping, which show how much people depend on this function to properly PVP https://streamable.com/vqw1zp

• thumbdown -1 4

4 minutes ago, Diddles The DrunkRaccoon said:

If you are unable to find a way around something like this you should probably practice aiming. It only moves their upper torso, not their entire body

Makes total sense, its not like the torso is literally the largest part of the body that everyone shoots at, lemme just aim for the ankles with 150 ping

• thumbdown -1 4