Processors are too OP guys

Fuel

1 minute ago, Fuel said:

Y'all interpreting this as me being shit at basing or wanting to be on an equal level nah, I just think you get too much money for farming procs 

3 minutes ago, Jewann said:

procs require chems

i'm just saying that it makes sense for procs to make the most money when they cost the most money to run. not to mention that raiding tools would go down in value, and be used less if procs were nerfed as it would be less worth it to raid for less valuable ents. I am much more in favor of a printer/drug/meth buff than a proc nerf, as a proc nerf would not fix any of the current basing/raiding problems that exist. what would fix the problems that are currently present would be to add a non-raidable money making ent (or buffing meth) or making an ent which makes good money, but requires management (printers) better, since the people using procs are generally forced to ignore these methods of making money in favor of farming their processors. Processors do require users to be somewhat active, and it would be very difficult to try to profit off of processors at the same time as other entities. 

• Like 1

I believe you actually can make more money with printers on a per minute basis, but given the recent changes with degrading printers (which I still argue don't achieve the intended effect), they're just too tedious to maintain. If you really want people to move away from procs, make printers less tedious. 

bruh wtf this is the worst suggestion ive ever seen. if you get 60 processors legitimately and can base for 5-6 hours without losing them you deserve the money. having more of something is no matter what going to make you richer. if you have 60 mini printers you're obviously going to make a shit ton more money than if u had 5. i dont see how its op to be good at basing, know how to space it out and consistently press 60 processors every 5 minutes. i think we forgetting how they got them 60 processors, maybe 1-4 depending on how many people theyre basing with, so thats 56 processors they need. To get them 56 procs they need to go raid a shit ton of bases or buy them for a shit ton of money each and if we're saying each base has 2 procs inside them, if theyre these "op bases" with 60 procs then surely it should be extremely difficult to raid them, if its easy raids then theyre not op bases. 

Fuel is the reason I'm lesbian 

Just now, Yourself said:

bruh wtf this is the worst suggestion ive ever seen. if you get 60 processors legitimately and can base for 5-6 hours without losing them you deserve the money. having more of something is no matter what going to make you richer. if you have 60 mini printers you're obviously going to make a shit ton more money than if u had 5. i dont see how its op to be good at basing, know how to space it out and consistently press 60 processors every 5 minutes. i think we forgetting how they got them 60 processors, maybe 1-4 depending on how many people theyre basing with, so thats 56 processors they need. To get them 56 procs they need to go raid a shit ton of bases or buy them for a shit ton of money each and if we're saying each base has 2 procs inside them, if theyre these "op bases" with 60 procs then surely it should be extremely difficult to raid them, if its easy raids then theyre not op bases. 

Fuel is the reason I'm lesbian 

This is the meanest thing i've ever seen sir, i'll see you on the forums

TL;DR  -1, focus on other money-makers.

Procs ARE strong as you make a lot of money with a lot of them, but having 60 procs is uncommon. Results in high stakes raids which (in my opinion) makes the raid more intense and more fun. Procs aren't the problem, the other money-making entities are. Drugs feel like they're in a really good spot, bitminers feel in a good spot, low effort,low income. Printers need to be buffed. They're blatantly worse than the other options I've mentioned. Idk how meth works, but from what I've heard procs are just better, so maybe buff meth as it seems to definitely be  more work. This could also cause powercreep as it's mostly buffs, but I'm just giving my observations and suggestions. 

Edited by My Profile Is A Lie
Fixed end wording. Added TLDR