Jump to content

My Profile Is A Lie

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by My Profile Is A Lie

  1. I can't give anymore reacts so
  2. I apologize for the disregard of said rule and my confusion, i just believed it was potentially useful to have another perspective than what was already repeatedly seen on the thread. I see what you're saying though, thank you for your reply.
  3. BIG props to yike for having the drive to try to see change in something he somehow still has faith in despite the potential adversity. I've seen all the points Yike has brought up. Staff bias, "us vs them" or clique mentalities, suppression of users on forums or in game. The staff team is doing good PR on the thread, but i don't believe everything they say. I'd like to see something to show the claims that the staff team is moving in a positive direction. From my first memories of the server and the staff team, the staff team got more politically correct, more restrictive on player speech, more separated, and more disconnected from the actual player base and how they feel (partially referencing higher up staff that i wont name, just know i genuinely believe 2/3 main big boys are very good for the server and should get the appreciation they deserve.) Now, getting punished for making non-personal or malicious jokes in a videogame made to have fun and create your own experience just doesnt sound right, thats not to say let all hell break loose, as things definitely go too far when emotion is mixed in, but sometimes it can seem like your fingers are tapping on egg shells sorta speak. I also noticed that staff value their experience over a standard player's. Which seems natural as humans to put yourself first however, the disparity between what most staff are willing to give up from their own experience for another player's experience seems larger than before. The comments i make are not directed at the staff team as a whole, but certain individuals or groups. A few very kind, intelligent, and over all good staff members are lower rank than those who give me the reason to negatively comment on the staff team. The image i will attach was on Silver's discord ban appeal, the thread seemed to be the same comments regurgitated so I put an input that wasn't "make a better appeal" "you should know better than to make that kind of joke." As non-staff im generally not supposed to comment on those things, but, the only comments were essentially echoing the ban reason or about his appeal title. My comment was deleted with no reason or warning points. I had an assumption that would happen which is why i screenshotted it. I believe this can serve as an example of suppression given the replies prior to mine, the player in question having poor relation with the commenting staff, and the action taken for my comment.
  4. We must player target the femboys, and kill them off the server, raid them on raid timer, c4 their public bases, and RDM them every moment you see them. Looks like great fun you guys are having! I love farming drugs with my friends, if I could and wasn't banned!
  5. Nothing but high quality staff on this server! :^)
  6. Let's be real, going in OOC or PM'ing them they say "I'm RP'ing" But they're jerking off on a roof lol. 90% of the time I understand all this, but still you're staff for a reason so... Atleast take like 5 a day or even 1 if you can only get on for an hour
  7. Okay, so MANY staff just sit somewhere and they say they're "rping" I've been on that roof on the tunnel, you're rdm'ing each other and talking to each other... its really not RP, plus when there's like 4 or 5 of you, who's gonna take sits? I get RP'ing while staff, I used to be staff, but when NOBODY else is taking them, there's like 5 of you, just take a few sits and then say you want to rp and other staff should take sits. It's really not hard to handle the server's sits when there are 8 staff on, but it is if only 1 is active... yeah, you can guess. I made a poll, please answer honestly. https://strawpoll.com/ezggxf8w
  8. This thread is absolutely cancer lmao, this isn't a city, or a town, this isn't journalism, this is a joke.
  9. Everytime I try to go to the home page ,it logs me out talking about registration on multiple accounts is not allowed, but i can go on anything else on the fucking website.
  10. 0 0 F Sign this man up for FaZe right fucking now. New leader.
  11. Gotta love those graphics settings. 13 processors would make so much more money than those printers. I got 28 blowtorches just from those processors. Yo :B: we also had 14 processors untill a silly trap blew everything up :/ that's how much better we are than your dumbass, we don't care if our money makers get blown up and we don't show off that we're better than you untill you think you're cool :^) T R I G G R E D LMAO holy shit if you're not salty Plus can we mention how you spelled "Until" Wrong 2 times. not triggered, just showing you guys didn't have shit for a farm and you probably never will
  12. Gotta love those graphics settings. 13 processors would make so much more money than those printers. I got 28 blowtorches just from those processors. Yo :B: we also had 14 processors untill a silly trap blew everything up :/ that's how much better we are than your dumbass, we don't care if our money makers get blown up and we don't show off that we're better than you untill you think you're cool :^)
  13. I mean, I've seen him ban and do sits, more than 1/2 the time he calls the person autistic or bans for autism lmao. And he wanted me demoted for going into his sit saying "ADMEEEENNN" then spectating dindu. They questioned why I spectated, it was to see where he was cause i hired a hitman, I MEANT to type "I wasn't going to tell the hitman where he was" but due my thought process going faster than my typing I typed "I was going to tell the hitman where he was" And then they asked why I spectated the guy they were in a sit with, that was a legitimate spectate to see how dindu handles certain sits cause he seems to alot of them. :L Next time put it on the correct format and such so something will actually be done if you want something to be done, this is the WRONG forum to post a report...
×
×
  • Create New...