It's cold in here(._.) Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 Another post for confessions i exploited a bug I reported back in 2017, I got 7 no longer working baby grenades. I have 4 bans that won't show in the ban logs because they weren't made yet. Back in 2018 I scammed someone out of 300k. I force drop as a half sized hobo a lot. I'm saving up for 100 level 1 loot crates to begin a mass unboxing in industrial. Doc and I are having a secret affair. Not a chance in heck you are - Herb I go bounty hunter and spirit caller so much instead of mass rdming. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 report accepted banning cold for 12 years Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
It's cold in here(._.) Posted August 29, 2019 Author Share Posted August 29, 2019 Not again Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80456 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I use aimbot :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80457 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I like to abuse my staff powers for a glimpse of real power. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80460 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 When I kidnap I target new players because they're more likely to pay 30k for their boxes. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80461 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I take my physgun and drown players when they’re AFK from spawn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nobody (3) Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I am not human, but I am really, human. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80465 Share on other sites More sharing options...
OldGre4g Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I masturbate to grandmothers eating various food items Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80469 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted August 29, 2019 Share Posted August 29, 2019 I have rdmed around 15 people one day yet no admin bats an eye. I rdm one past VIP and he has decided that is the worst sin ever Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11764-titsrp-confessions-v2/#findComment-80470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts