Jump to content

OldGre4g

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by OldGre4g

  1. In-game name: OldGre4g SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70464924 Your plans for Halloween: Setting up the christmas tree
  2. do it yourself lol
  3. I concur
  4. In-game name: OldGre4g SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70464924 Something fun you'll be doing during Summer: Getting heatstroke
  5. OldGre4g

    Mad

    based
  6. Every sit is like an episode of jerry springer let em argue until they both never want to see each other again and if you're lucky they'll never make a sit again so its pretty entertaining, I'd say that's a pretty good trade off for working like a desk jockey for 30 minutes a week.
  7. What department do I go to for identify theft
  8. what a wonderful backyard
  9. [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9FbnC4vlDE
  10. Bite me
  11. I masturbate to grandmothers eating various food items
  12. Shut the fuck up before I leak your feet pics
  13. Give me the ardvark, and I'll start the revolt.
  14. I am dwights lawyer. He's guilty.
  15. Same
  16. Can I get a uuuuuuhhhh 50 slot cc?
×
×
  • Create New...