It's cold in here(._.)
VIP-
Posts
608 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6 -
Steam ID
76561198125552227 -
Gametracker
It's cold in here(._.) -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by It's cold in here(._.)
-
I got bored and went through my old screenshots and found a good amount of ones from Tits, so I'll just shove them here. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=929732216 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=929732230 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937528483 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=944784900 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1010260612 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1625234401
-
- 1
-
-
The rock i violently stole from you years ago is worth slightly more now
-
Rubik posted the info im guessing for the forums. in game is differnt
-
Clear up some rules with players. And put this rule into affect.
It's cold in here(._.) replied to Lean's topic in Discussion
I prefer being able to leave the area you raided and continuing, so you can heal up and be in cover, but at the same time infinite hp. That kingdom rule is calling fountain a seperate area, yet it's still op because I've seen people with 9 people basing and 5 land mines on each spawn area, it's just annoying. -
I'm docs sercret lover, don't tell herb
-
Titsrp confessions v2
It's cold in here(._.) replied to It's cold in here(._.)'s topic in Discussion
I exploited for 30 kiss sweps which I use to kiss doc every day. I mass rdm with newer players then if they complain in give them 50-100k -
Most players follow this rule when not in rp, had a player I was chasing wait until he killed me to delete his dupe
-
Titsrp confessions v2
It's cold in here(._.) replied to It's cold in here(._.)'s topic in Discussion
Not again -
Another post for confessions i exploited a bug I reported back in 2017, I got 7 no longer working baby grenades. I have 4 bans that won't show in the ban logs because they weren't made yet. Back in 2018 I scammed someone out of 300k. I force drop as a half sized hobo a lot. I'm saving up for 100 level 1 loot crates to begin a mass unboxing in industrial. Doc and I are having a secret affair. Not a chance in heck you are - Herb I go bounty hunter and spirit caller so much instead of mass rdming.
-
It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get Absolutely soaking wet It's raining men, hallelujah It's raining men, every specimen Tall, blonde, dark and lean Rough and tough and strong and mean God bless mother nature, she's a single woman too She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do She taught every angel she rearranged the sky So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy Oh, it's raining men, yeah Humanity's rising (humanity's rising) Barometer's getting low (it's getting low, low, low, low) According to all sources (according to all sources) The street's the place to go 'Cause tonight for the first time Just about half past ten For the first time in history It's gonna start raining man (start raining men) It's raining men, hallelujah It's raining men, amen It's raining men, hallelujah It's raining men, amen It's raining men, hallelujah It's raining men, amen It's raining men, hallelujah Oh oh oh oh It's raining men Tall, blonde, dark and lean Rough and tough and strong and mean Hallelujah it's raining men
-
Reinforced legs won't work
It's cold in here(._.) replied to It's cold in here(._.)'s topic in Discussion
Thanks, didn't understand it wouldn't work for all jobs! -
I recently unlocked the reinforced legs gang perk yet I keep taking fall damage, does anyone else have this issue, my gang is called Crab People
-
Tits before sugar tits https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=11578
-
from what I've seen, once a new person comes and takes control over Titsrp, the about us is updated to be more satanic/comedic. Since sugar is currently getting plastic surgery to increase their tit size and doc/ plutori and rubik have taken over, maybe an update should be made?
-
This used to be a long thread but I'm on mobile and it disappeared. Add this ban to here https://www.titsrp.com/bans/banlogs.php? https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=11721
-
Is the pd ownable door considered separate from the pd?
-
I personally don't remember that notification when I bought perms. Why exactly are the items removed? Even if someone else wants to purchase that weapon to be added. Maybe keep the items until someone wants to purchase the rights to that weapon.
-
that sucks, lets just hope suga comes back from the dead soon
-
i just came back from my 69 day break from titsrp, hopped on my cc, and apparently Northbears sweps have been removed. Im just wondering if there is a way for me to get a refund for the weapon named weapon_mauler, im pretty sure it was dual halo rifles.
-
I've been eating eggs
-
Literally nobody cares that you got demoted or banned, just improve on yourself
-
Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne
-
I think I owe everyone an apology
It's cold in here(._.) replied to KwaiiPossum's topic in Discussion
Wish I could, imagine a potato, not even a tasty one, now imagine a several year old HP laptop and is somehow worse. That’s what I had been using to play with and I just couldn’t do in anymore. Ha, I used to play on a laptop that sounded like a 25 jets running into your ears while they were somic booming -
I think I owe everyone an apology
It's cold in here(._.) replied to KwaiiPossum's topic in Discussion
Damn, no idea who you are but I wish you'd stop by for just a while