Promote Equinox! We want good MODS

toeslurper24

+1 for Equinox to be unbanned because the video is out of context, at the end it seems as he is going to say something about the fail base, I believe this should be checked in further as its clearly edited in a wrong way and it seems as equinox follows toe to show him how the base is or is not a failbase. Equinox is a great mod and is a great asset to TitsRp as he always takes sits and helps the server a lot.

If you abuse staff powers you get demoted simple as that. I don’t know him so I can’t get behind this “community” I guess you would call it’s effort. If he truly abused powers he deserved the demotion, just because he was a good staff and took sits doesn’t exempt him from rules.

+1 for Equinox to be unbanned because the video is out of context, at the end it seems as he is going to say something about the fail base, I believe this should be checked in further as its clearly edited in a wrong way and it seems as equinox follows toe to show him how the base is or is not a failbase. Equinox is a great mod and is a great asset to TitsRp as he always takes sits and helps the server a lot.

Equinox admitted to me saying he brought toeslurpper to buy procs. I do not disagree that Equinox was not a bad dude. He was a good staff member and a great asset yes. But he did something that no staff member should do.

He abused his powers  

He agreed to use his powers for good when he made a staff application .

He was a good mod but he made a mistake and this mistake lead to his demotion. 

I have no problem with him at all . But as of now he will not get staff for a while due to what he did .

Maybe in the future he might only time will tell .

We all make mistakes we are human

But mistakes like this are not taken lightly.

All this positive community support for equinox is awesome but when a moderator uses their staff tools for personal use and not involved in a sit the repercussions are the same for everyone. Even I was once demoted for abusing staff tools, it’s something we can all learn from. This doesn’t make equinox a bad player, but to be fair all staff must agree to the same guidelines and code of conduct when they’re accepted. Sorry this happened to your friend, but he is free to reapply after some time and the admins feel he has served his punishment.

The fact that you purposely left out what he did is bad, it shows and obvious bias and when you apply for staff, you say wether or not you will abuse, he obviously said no but did so anyway. I never really had an encounter with his but still, he done fucked up, I hope to see him mod again, but not know. He needs to learn from his mistakes.

I don't know Equinox, but He did handle a couple sits for me, and was good! 

If his (possible) mistakes can't be forgiven to return him to staff, I would hope his dedication to the server can be credited to return him soon.

I Can appreciate the high standards, but let's weigh the costs too...

I.M.O.: Throwing away GOOD staff, who made a mistake isn't going to benefit the server.

I don't know Equinox, but He did handle a couple sits for me, and was good! 

If his (possible) mistakes can't be forgiven to return him to staff, I would hope his dedication to the server can be credited to return him soon.

I Can appreciate the high standards, but let's weigh the costs too...

I.M.O.: Throwing away GOOD staff, who made a mistake isn't going to benefit the server.

He made a mistake but the thing is he KNEW what he was doing was bad, he might have handled sits well but if we followed the "Throwing away GOOD staff, who made a mistake isn't going to benefit the server." there would be abusive staff still around and we have 0 tolerence for that. He is welcome to apply again in the future, we just cannot have someone who blatantly abused their powers be on our team and not have any consequences.

Not gonna lie, equinox did noclip in the real world a little bit, and teleported to players for efficiency. But, he was a good mod. He handled sits properly, listened to both sides of the story, wasn’t biased, and punished people accordingly. Equinox has a lot of friends on the server and was never biased with them. Maybe he can have a fresh start. A retraining session and promotion to tmod I think would be fair.