-
Posts
977 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3 -
Steam ID
76561198204329123 -
Gametracker
Not Steve -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Not Steve
-
That sure is a bold decision right there Greg
-
Real Life Shit (Story time with Succ The Zucc Week 1)
Not Steve replied to Succ The Zucc's topic in Discussion
So you were already moderating the bad guys at a young age -
It is okay in the end. I was the one to make that report a long time ago and I agree it was very petty, but it was also for the bigger cause and to see you own up to know you did that after so long ago. I do wish things could have gone differently and not in the way that it did, but an explanation at the time for things that were going on in your life could've really helped things out. In the end you are always welcome to come back into the server and play, and I owe you an apology for reporting you over what honestly seemed like an accident to begin with. I hope things are going better for you now.
-
What I suggest doing to anyone reading this is waiting a while to buy dupes, theres too much failbase dupes going around, so give it some time or buy it and edit it yourself.
-
This is all true. Apply again! I know a lot of you could be great staff members, don't let a poor application stop you from applying again with another application. We would love to see more applications. Don't let yourself being denied discourage you from ever applying again!
-
I have been playing on the server a lot this week and I played literally about 6 hours last night and according to game tracker I didnt even play at all?
-
Ive been more active now, you should put me to active
-
Why did you leave? You are an awesome person, gonna miss you I left due to IRL things. Personal/questionable things. If I were to come back, I'd expect it to be in late 2018/early 2019 Wow Ill miss you hecko
-
Why did you leave? You are an awesome person, gonna miss you I remember seeing you on, im glad to be back! :) I hope to see you on
-
hecko everyone, I am coming back. I got caught up in school, and was unable to get on the server for a while. I am back now and should be getting on more if everything goes well, ill be looking forward to see you all ingame!
-
I shall join the revolt #bringbackmymasterswordbeforeitwasnerfed
-
I want to play again but dont find the time much anymore
-
I have not been on too much due to the fact that school is swallowing me up with homework, and I got friends that always want to hang out. Ill try to get on as much as I can, so this is why I am absent from the server
-
This is something that could be PMed to sugar.
-
This is not the case a lot of the time. A lot of the time we get good RDM sits that literally say "ive been rdmed". If there is a reason though a staff member should be reading the reason!
-
heckO HUMANS
-
The vent is being made so you have to deal damage to it. If it's not shot then it can't break That's fine, we already have them in the current map and they will be placed around the new map too How would you do damage to it? What if the cops dont let you out your cell into the court yard thing?
-
Now with the possibility to escape, wont everyone just find out and there will never be anyone in jail? Or could you do something where it kinda randomizes between the cells after some time so that everyone just cannot escape easily
-
is that the parasite talking for you? or is that really Steve? I hope its me who knows
-
Boi im taking a minor break to get IN THE RIGHT FRAME OF MIND I just hopped on for a bit Silence
-
Im not leaving forever lol I just need to try and find my right mindset so i can be happy again :) Ill be back
-
hecko community of TitsRP, this is a post of what may be served as a purpose if I suddenly go inactive for a bit, as I currently do not know whats in store for the future for my health and or mindset. Right now at the moment, I am not in the right mindset to staff around, and cannot think clearly. I am battling depression at the moment to those whom is may concern. I will be back, and im not even sure if im taking a break, but if I do go inactive this thread is to excuse my absence. If you want to contact me or ask me something ill always be on discord and the forums and possibly steam. I love you all! - Not Steve <3 Not resignation <3
-
He scammed his permaban as well :0