FrozenGalaxy Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 Your Steam Name: FrozenG Your in-game name: Big Tits Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55385908 Why were you warned/banned?: AMRDM | Asked for Perma | Racism Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : It has been 3 or more months since I did it and do regret it. I thought I was going to be completely done with Gmod for good and brought myself to do the stupid shit I did. I used to play this server all day everyday and still cannot believe I actually got myself perma'd on a server I used to love. I hope you guys can forgive me for doing this and hope you can trust that I have no ill will intentions if I do come back to this community and I understand that I'll most likely be on thin ice and do accept that. Again I am sorry for my actions and can assure you I am here to stay and be a good community member like I once was. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Muffin and it was perma. Evidence: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 I personally think I would let you back, as Mass RDM is usually a week or two. I dont understand why you would do it in the first place, as its a very bad way to honor a server you loved. I hope you really thought out and regret doing that. +1 for Unban Yeah so what Rubik posted just really revealed your history to me. I think you should stay banned, if you really "loved" this server you wouldn't have done all that. Plain and simple. -1 for Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carelos Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 I believe you should come back. You asked for a permanent ban which would help and even though you did it with the intention it was because your state of mind told you that you're going to stop playing GMOD. I believe if you come back it would be great and you'll be surprised at what has happened to the server since. You probably have no clue who I am but when you were on you were chill until I got off less than 5 minutes before your ban occured. I feel like Big Heart and Doc will accept this since you have learned your lesson, even though it happened, they might keep you under watch and I'd just stay on the down low for a while. +1 For Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73162 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 I believe you should be back on the server. You've had time to think on your actions and if you truly have changed I'm sure it will show. +1 For Unban +1 For Reduced Ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73166 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 I'm going to start off by saying I am -1 for a unban & imo you should still be perma banned from this community, including forums. I am still going to leave this up to the community, leaving my rank and personal experiences with you aside.. But for the record I will compile a little history lesson for anyone unaware of what kind of player you are.. This player big tits was a staff member on our server and at one point was a Senior Moderator. His bans include Attempted mass RDM, racism, Mass RDM w/ video evidence, harassment, Mass RDM again, Racism again, RDA / RDM + Racism a third time & Intentional RDM. As I stated before somehow this guy made it to senior moderator. :huh: Something happened after that I'm not aware of, but he then proceeds to post extremely graphic pornography on our forums which I'm guessing is the real reason he was banned permanently aside from being extremely toxic. And that's your brief history lesson on Big Tits. Have a nice day. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tass Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 What happened was not ok for anyone to do. I think that you should be unbanned but if you do anything really bad that you be put back on your ban. +1 for unban BUT watched closely for as if he did anything really bad he be put back on his ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73169 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 I never had any issues with you yourself but what you did is not very cash money of you at all. I don't feel strongly one way or another so neutral for me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73184 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 Personally, the few times I have seen you, you were a great moderator on TitsRP. What you did was atrocious to think that you were a Senior Moderator. You are a good guy, but you did some fucked up shit. -1 for unban +1 for ban reduction maybe 2 weeks - a month. Maybe you could just be stripped of all privileges even V.I.P. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73185 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 extreme toxcicity and racism in the past has resulted in anywhere from 1 month ban to perma ban. I think 3 months is a long enough ban that reflects what u did. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73187 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeetus Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 Well...what you did reflected that you never wanted to come back. But now you say you’re regretting it. You were a nice person and all but I think you took it a bit too far with what you did and such. With that aside I really did like you as a person ingame and you were a good staff. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/#findComment-73193 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts