Grape Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 You asked for a perma, u have been banned for a long time. +1 For Unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-73212 Share on other sites More sharing options...
North Bear Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 +1 for unban under the condition of REALLY STRONG RULES. Any shit pulled and you're out. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-73213 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SwaVe Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 Honestly, you basically did some really petty/immature stuff. You resigned, then asked for a permanent ban, then posted a big dick in the moderator applications when you were still unbanned on the forums. This player big tits was a staff member on our server and at one point was a Senior Moderator. His bans include Attempted mass RDM, racism, Mass RDM w/ video evidence, harassment, Mass RDM again, Racism again, RDA / RDM + Racism a third time & Intentional RDM. As I stated before somehow this guy made it to senior moderator. :huh: This makes me not wanna unban you, but you have been banned for a long time, I'm down to unban you, ONLY under terms that I'll be discussing with the staff team. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-73214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Believable Salmon Posted February 2, 2019 Share Posted February 2, 2019 I'm going to start off by saying I am -1 for a unban & imo you should still be perma banned from this community, including forums. I am still going to leave this up to the community, leaving my rank and personal experiences with you aside.. But for the record I will compile a little history lesson for anyone unaware of what kind of player you are.. This player big tits was a staff member on our server and at one point was a Senior Moderator. His bans include Attempted mass RDM, racism, Mass RDM w/ video evidence, harassment, Mass RDM again, Racism again, RDA / RDM + Racism a third time & Intentional RDM. As I stated before somehow this guy made it to senior moderator. :huh: Something happened after that I'm not aware of, but he then proceeds to post extremely graphic pornography on our forums which I'm guessing is the real reason he was banned permanently aside from being extremely toxic. And that's your brief history lesson on Big Tits. Have a nice day. Even I wasn't that bad. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10672-big-tits-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-73218 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts