-
Posts
424 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3 -
Steam ID
76561198076601525 -
Gametracker
North Bear -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by North Bear
-
God-like Smod Flexes on a pathetic mortal mrdmer
North Bear replied to ultraagent's topic in Videos / Screenshots
Wasn't me -
It's been handled yep! Conclusion: Leaving raiding zone means raid is over no matter what, even when kidnapping. Closing thread :)
-
Please try to explain it in a better way. I do not understand it fully.
-
Issue has been debugged, leaning towards the meth job or host.
-
Does calling hits on someone count as harassment?
North Bear replied to Very Strong Boy's topic in Discussion
Def not a perma ban but a week sure. Harassment is hard to determine but the statement from muffin above or redoing the same RP relation over and over on the same person is also seen as harassment. Constantly kidnapping the same person, not giving him the box so he has to wait the full time, then comes out of spawn with like a 60 second cooldown untill he can get kidnapped again and the kidnapper already trying to kidnap him again and succeeding multiple times. Raiding the same person every 20 minutes on the dot. Forcedropping the same person on a daily basis. Following a person around nonstop and being E warned, killing the person that's E warning, getting into a sit about it etc.. -
Sah dude, whats poppin jimbo
-
Gametracker has been down and under maintenance for a day or so, give it some time. It might not even have recorded any data from players at all the past few days so be aware.
-
Okay goodbye
-
I too exploit sometimes to get demoted
-
You must be doing something wrong when you're "idiot"-ed twice.
-
A guy has managed to kill the mayor 14 times. He had to tryhard but it is certainly not impossible.
-
Selling vip and gangtokens
-
Kick the baby: 5 pedobears with 25 health chasing one baby with 100 health. Whoever's left over gets a price. Sharkplosion: 1 citizen in the water has to get to a certain goal while sharks chase him down. The only weaponry he's allowed to use is a sbc cannon. Save the lord: Jesus will be set on top of a hard to get to spot, first person to get on top and handcuff jesus will get a price. No weaponry other than jesus using his throwing book to push people off are allowed. Mafia and the dwarfs: Mafia leader and pissed babies have to run to a certain location with a bag, the babies must protect the mafia leader that caries the bag. Get to this point and win a price. Fall this fall: Have a 10x10 setup with plates and 5 people batling with only blowtorches/bunkerbusters in their hands. They remove the plates and try to get people to fall down. Last man standing wins!
-
What I did today was learn some more about styling components in react aka "styled components". This is a form of styling inside of a file so that you only use the styles that are needed on loading in your content. Something a lot of websites dont do right now. It's a learning process so it will take some time. This is what I've made so far: https://imgur.com/dA4bCAI What I am planning on doing is making every category collapsable so that it becomes way less of a read and you can open what you need.
-
Hi there, I have enough time and need to learn. What better way to start of then by learning ReactJS. What is this you may be wondering? Its one of the best website frameworks out there, loads quick as fuck and I wanna add this for the website to make things much easier for people. What will I be doing? I'm going tomake a copy of the rule page but use my UI and web dev skills to make it very user friendly and hecka fast. What will I be looking at? A new UI design A new mobile view that should be very accesable from all sorts of devices. An edited desktop view. Reduce read time Reduce loading time of content Am I stealing shit or hacking into the website? Nah.. Litterally making a static version first. After that I could possible make an ajax call if sugar wants me to continue with this.
-
I dont know what to comment other than you're expecting staffmembers to consistently do their "job" which they are not getting paid for. They are allowed to RP too however, if they are the only ones one they are kind of obliged to take sits and just overal take sits now and then, thats part of what the rank is and what they obviously agreed on when applying for the rank.
-
Editing software that is noobfriendly would be sony vegas. I have been using it for years now :)
-
People forcing certain directions in their base with entities
North Bear replied to North Bear's topic in Discussion
Okay thank you -
Hiya, I still see people using entities in their base to force people into a certain direction. I have brought this to your attention before by https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=9865 but those were shelf entities. This time its a little different because its about money pots but still the same concept of forcing someone into one direction with undestroyable entity to gain more advantage over the raider. You'd have to be a hacker to be able to destroy it but thats the only way. I believe it was not allowed to begin with since its not their intended use but I am not sure. Screenshots related: https://imgur.com/a/7p5Gwr5
-
Yeah well, models like these have a lot of vectors that are not needed at all. Instead of having to pay an extra 2600 suga and getting the server even fuller you pay about 100. Seems like a steal to me and I only do this to help others get their models in. You go ahead and pay your 5400 suga for these things then :P