Ingame name: Big Tits
[align=center]
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/frozengggggggg/
Previous gangs: Apex and The Avengers
Hours played: Gametracker says 998 and !stats says 1,233
Hours played past week: Not that much this past week since I was banned for 5 days. But usually around 30 hours or more a week.
[/align]
[align=center]Gametracker score: 5030
Age: 18
What are some skills and weaknesses you bring to raiding: Lots of experience in raiding, lots of money to spend on materials for raids, usually raid alone but can for sure raid with this gang if needed.
Do you base: Yes
How often do you base: Pretty much everyday for many hours after I am done raiding for more printers.
What is your biggest weakness when basing: Don't have a lot of dupes and I just wing it and make bases on the spot.
Other good qualities about you for the gang: Dedication and free time.
Do you use a mic: Sometimes
What is your favorite food: French Fries[/align]