I am very concerned about the current state of this server

GoatNuts

To start I would like to say, there is currently a vote amongst the staff team to decide on the punishment that was served or to possibly change it.  We do not take community removals lightly. We take each one at hand and decide on the proper punishment. With the info that was provided the best fit was a community removal. I hope you understand that we as a staff team always have the communities’ best interest in mind! Thank you! There is currently a vote up amongst the staff team to decide on the punishment as well

Edited by Mild Tsunami

btw the issue is with the smod team (why admins are leaving) - i said most of my issues with ironfish and then they immediately make more lmao, please reconsider this smod team and maybe give the rank out to more trusted/loyal members of the community instead of 1 monthers

also have the smods stop being retards.. it really aint that hard

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Tene said:

maybe give the rank out to more trusted/loyal members of the community instead of 1 monthers

you talking about me? 😞

Seriously though, if you have any constructive criticism for me please DM me

• Haha 1
  • thumbdown -1 4

23 minutes ago, Extinct Species said:

mee too im also concered with how this server is ending up. in the total 6 years i have been playing this server. I have NEVER had a girlfriend during my playtime. sorry guys. Im out too Toshiro Mifune GIF - Toshiro Mifune Samurai GIFs

nothing to do with the server lil bro thats on you

43 minutes ago, Tene said:

btw the issue is with the smod team (why admins are leaving) - i said most of my issues with ironfish and then they immediately make more lmao, please reconsider this smod team and maybe give the rank out to more trusted/loyal members of the community instead of 1 monthers

also have the smods stop being retards.. it really aint that hard

Might wanna combine trusted AND loyal. Loyalty means shit if you're a downright horrid player.

• thumbdown -1 5

Let's be real here. A lot of people become mods so they can nit pick all the rule breakers that break rules they personally hate. Or people they don't like.  They can act like they don't do that, but it's a pretty big open secret they do. There's a reason I get off for long periods of time. It's agiven that something like that will always happen, especially with how people act over games. They don't have control of anything in their real life so they have to hop on to the GMod server where they feel important. They know you are pissed about it, and they probably feed off of that, like someone griefing a Minecraft server. They are all born from the same autismal pool that leads people down that path.

And you know they don't care when you call them out on it. It's easier for them to post reaction gifs or -1 rep you rather than take any actual form of accountability at all. And that's not going to change unless you can convince Rubik/Sugar/whoever runs this place to sack everyone and rebuild it from there.

There is literally another server being made by some of the past and present players here because they are getting so sick of the mods being actual ass.

So you can either bitch on the forums and hope someone takes it even remotely seriously, or you can move on and find a different server to play on. Maybe even go through PayPal and issue chargebacks for all the purchases you made on here if you really want to stick it to them? But then you get perma'd so, maybe don't do that.

Edited by Some Donkus
spelling
  • Thanks 1

• Rubik locked this topic