Professional Jay Walker Posted September 16, 2022 Share Posted September 16, 2022 12 minutes ago, Byonic said: From what i hear you seem to be a player that staff has not had problems with i am +1 for Reduced BAN Well, staff has had problems cause he’s banned ️ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18641-bruhther-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-128627 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted September 16, 2022 Share Posted September 16, 2022 I know I'm not staff but during my time as S-Mod. There were multiple incidents of Bruhther being very helpful to new players to the point where he put staff to shame. Everyone makes mistakes he hasn't even needed a second chance since this is a first time offense. Good luck man! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18641-bruhther-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-128628 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Byonic Posted September 16, 2022 Share Posted September 16, 2022 13 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said: Well, staff has had problems cause he’s banned ️ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 1 minute ago, LeGerbs said: I know I'm not staff but during my time as S-Mod. There were multiple incidents of Bruhther being very helpful to new players to the point where he put staff to shame. Everyone makes mistakes he hasn't even needed a second chance since this is a first time offense. Good luck man! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18641-bruhther-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-128629 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted September 17, 2022 Share Posted September 17, 2022 +1 for unban You've been banned for awhile, you didn't post the video for everyone to see you just direct messaged him it so not nearly as much harm done. I use to see you on all of the time and can't recall ever having any issues with you. I think you deserve another chance. Good luck! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18641-bruhther-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-128656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted September 17, 2022 Share Posted September 17, 2022 I am neutral leaning towards +1. Doxing is fairly serious and should not even be done as a joke. He has been a decent player for every time I have seen him but the doxing is a big issue. That is the reason for my decision. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18641-bruhther-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-128670 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted September 17, 2022 Share Posted September 17, 2022 58 minutes ago, Tyz37 said: I am neutral leaning towards +1. Doxing is fairly serious and should not even be done as a joke. He has been a decent player for every time I have seen him but the doxing is a big issue. That is the reason for my decision. Considering he didn't leak his personal information he just sent him it, it's not severe. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18641-bruhther-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-128673 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted September 17, 2022 Share Posted September 17, 2022 Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18641-bruhther-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-128674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts