On the abolishment of harassment/toxicity rules

Quas

14 hours ago, I drink bong water said:

I'm a bit late to this party but I'm throwing in my two cents even if it isn't wanted.

Your post contains a lot of victim-blaming narratives that always states that the victim is trying to be a victim (which in that case, they wouldn't be a victim).

In reality, people just want to play the damn game and not have people throwing suicide comments, slurs, and other bullshit. Instead of calling someone a queer slur, why don't you just turn the other cheek and be in your way? People can be angry at dumb game shit, emotions are fine and dandy, but is it really necessary to use slurs and target players just because you don't like them..?

At a certain point it just looks like you're obsessed with bullying people.

You are one of the main reasons why they should be removed. Ive seen your reports, you made yourself a target on so many occasions. You do realize players can mute other players right? If they dont want to be called slurs, mute them, easy. It is unbelievably simple. 

If you claim you make the reports because you want the community to be more inclusive or whatever (while actively excluding another player) then you are legitimately just virtue signaling. 

2 hours ago, Quas said:

You are one of the main reasons why they should be removed. Ive seen your reports, you made yourself a target on so many occasions. You do realize players can mute other players right? If they dont want to be called slurs, mute them, easy. It is unbelievably simple. 

If you claim you make the reports because you want the community to be more inclusive or whatever (while actively excluding another player) then you are legitimately just virtue signaling. 

Man you're so fucking delusional it's actually sad. I've made, what, TWO reports? Both of which were completely valid. I had evidence for both, I was only trying to play the game and was literally hunted down by players for the cause of harassment, but yes, I'M the problem. 

Get over yourself dude. You can't call people slurs and you can't harass people for the sake of harassment. Boo fuckin hoo. Cry about something that's worth crying about, dude. If a player is so nasty that they actively drive out other players, they deserve to be removed themselves. 

And news flash, I have muted people. I've had harassment go past the active chat and have been called slurs in my reputation point list and so on, so fourth. Ignoring the problem does not make it go away.

• crybaby -1 2

19 hours ago, I drink bong water said:

I'm a bit late to this party but I'm throwing in my two cents even if it isn't wanted.

Your post contains a lot of victim-blaming narratives that always states that the victim is trying to be a victim (which in that case, they wouldn't be a victim).

In reality, people just want to play the damn game and not have people throwing suicide comments, slurs, and other bullshit. Instead of calling someone a queer slur, why don't you just turn the other cheek and be in your way? People can be angry at dumb game shit, emotions are fine and dandy, but is it really necessary to use slurs and target players just because you don't like them..?

At a certain point it just looks like you're obsessed with bullying people.

You cry a lot on the server, and you necroed this thread to cry about a post that everyone has already disagreed with. LOL!

• crine 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

On 6/27/2022 at 10:13 AM, Quas said:

I just want to be able to play the server and occasionally engage in trash talk without someone doing the whole "Stop! Stop!" thing as an attempt to get me to keep going until they eventually report me.

um sir i think a good life skill would be to understand that when someone says stop it is probably best to stop..... just think that might come in handy in your future real life events

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, I drink bong water said:

Man you're so fucking delusional it's actually sad. I've made, what, TWO reports? Both of which were completely valid. I had evidence for both, I was only trying to play the game and was literally hunted down by players for the cause of harassment, but yes, I'M the problem. 

Get over yourself dude. You can't call people slurs and you can't harass people for the sake of harassment. Boo fuckin hoo. Cry about something that's worth crying about, dude. If a player is so nasty that they actively drive out other players, they deserve to be removed themselves. 

And news flash, I have muted people. I've had harassment go past the active chat and have been called slurs in my reputation point list and so on, so fourth. Ignoring the problem does not make it go away.

Im delusional? That is so incredibly ironic. You are delusional to a point where you think its possible to switch genders, then whenever someone makes fun of you for thinking that, you proceed to report them on the forums. Shut up, indefinitely. Its no surprise youre so disliked here (Im disliked here too, mostly because of my rebellious nature) . "They deserve to be removed" Absolutely ridiculous that you think players who say mean words to you should be removed from the server completely. Notice how selfish that is? What did these players do to the general population of the server? 

37 minutes ago, Quas said:

Im delusional? That is so incredibly ironic. You are delusional to a point where you think its possible to switch genders, then whenever someone makes fun of you for thinking that, you proceed to report them on the forums. Shut up, indefinitely. Its no surprise youre so disliked here (Im disliked here too, mostly because of my rebellious nature) . "They deserve to be removed" Absolutely ridiculous that you think players who say mean words to you should be removed from the server completely. Notice how selfish that is? What did these players do to the general population of the server? 

Love the transphobia. While I'm not going to sit here and try to educate you because you'd be a lost cause. If people have a problem with me because I'm trans, they can either keep it to themselves or deal with the consequences. I don't have to sit here and take abuse from people. Being "mean" is not the same as being abusive. Being mean is telling someone to go fuck themselves. Abusive is telling someone to kill themselves because they're trans. If its selfish to not want to be told to take my own life for a life decision that's only benefited me (in a sense of self), then I'm going to be the most selfish mother fucker out there!

But anywho, I'm done here.

9 hours ago, I drink bong water said:

Love the transphobia. While I'm not going to sit here and try to educate you because you'd be a lost cause. If people have a problem with me because I'm trans, they can either keep it to themselves or deal with the consequences. I don't have to sit here and take abuse from people. Being "mean" is not the same as being abusive. Being mean is telling someone to go fuck themselves. Abusive is telling someone to kill themselves because they're trans. If its selfish to not want to be told to take my own life for a life decision that's only benefited me (in a sense of self), then I'm going to be the most selfish mother fucker out there!

But anywho, I'm done here.

who

Edited by Mumper
asked?
  • thumbdown -1 1