Rework the !unfun Command

Haze_of_dream

Currently because cops have zero say in unfun, Mayor's that are even slightly against criminals get voted out no matter how lenient they may be, Any gun laws? !unfun, Any Jaywalk laws? !unfun. Cops get no say in this.

If this system is to remain this way, It should also be added that unfun's started by police mean criminals get no say in the matter. It's utterly bullshit that people can unfun a genuinely alright mayor but the second a mayor get it that decides to legalize literally everything so cops can't enforce anything, unfun doesn't work because the affected party (police) gets no say, and the befitting party (criminals) can vote no. Why can people decide no tyrants but Cops can't decide no anti-pd mayors? I find it highly ironic that the reason that cops have no say is because PD would just do away any unfun with an pd biased mayor, but now that Cops have no say these same people don't care if It's the reverse flipped on the officers. Seems like a case of making changes to suit criminals to me.

This was written after 4 mayors in a row legalized everything so PD can't do anything. Either this should be implemented or neutral citizens and police should get more voting power in elections so mayor's can't cheese shit like this and get away with it.

Edited by Haze_of_dream
  • thumbdown -1 12

The mayor is not here for the cops, he can serve that purpose in a sense but in the end the mayor is for the people. Your job as mayor is to be there for your people without hindering cop RP (Hindering is not just making things legal, but like, making things legal and not allowing cops to arrest and only fine 1$) In the end there are a base of default laws that can not be over ridden, that should be a cops main focus anyways.

Basically, if a cop has an issue with a mayor he should talk to them to see if they can pander to the cops more, or he should retaliate, become a citizen job, and unfun, pd raid, or revolt. If a mayor is completely hindering cop rp (again not just making everything legal, has to be more to it than that) then you should make a sit about it if they dont listen to you in chat. Vote demote if you want to as well.

Long story short: Cops bend their knee to their mayor over lord and if they have an issue with a certain mayor they should overthrow said mayor and become a cop again

18 hours ago, Blue. said:

The mayor is not here for the cops

The mayor likewise isn't here just for the criminals, Legalizing everything humanly possible and hiding in a corner is absurd, and is actually a real example that happened. Goes without saying he got revoted in because the citizens loved the pd not being able to do anything.

In the end there are a base of default laws that can not be over ridden, that should be a cops main focus anyways.

Stealing/Raiding happens to infrequently for a cop to consider it a 'main focus' and often times blatant assault rarely happens. Most cops enforce Weapons laws and occasionally public disturbance.

Long story short: Cops bend their knee to their mayor over lord and if they have an issue with a certain mayor they should overthrow said mayor and become a cop again

What you are suggesting is that Police if they don't like this and have to actively go out of there way to solve it. If this isn't the dictionary definition of hindering role play I don't know what is.

You didn't address any of my solutions or counter points either which makes me doubt that you actually read the whole thing and instead replied with your own solutions which basically translates to "lmao deal with it"

Edited by Haze_of_dream
  • thumbdown -1 6

9 hours ago, Haze_of_dream said:

The mayor likewise isn't here just for the criminals, Legalizing everything humanly possible and hiding in a corner is absurd, and is actually a real example that happened. Goes without saying he got revoted in because the citizens loved the pd not being able to do anything.

Stealing/Raiding happens to infrequently for a cop to consider it a 'main focus' and often times blatant assault rarely happens. Most cops enforce Weapons laws and occasionally public disturbance.

What you are suggesting is that Police if they don't like this and have to actively go out of there way to solve it. If this isn't the dictionary definition of hindering role play I don't know what is.

You didn't address any of my solutions or counter points either which makes me doubt that you actually read the whole thing and instead replied with your own solutions which basically translates to "lmao deal with it"

lmao deal with it

• Like 3
  • thumbdown -1 2