Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello it is Corp or Wilhelm or whatever you may know me by but this is not anything new. I face a lot of scrutiny for "crying" as you might put from players and staff alike. This honestly makes me laugh. I actually dont mind it one bit and i find it humorous.

 

What id like players to know, as most of what is seen on this forum by myself is reports. And you're right. I do not use this forums to socialize or banter or make suggestions (if so very rare) I use it solely for reporting, as its intended. Whether that be on a bug, player or staff. I don't use it for anything else and never intended to. 

 

In the sense of reporting players, im really no different from every staff on this server in regards to upholding the rules of the server, simply because i care about the rules being upheld. I personally feel like im also held to a higher standard with breaking rules. I have over 3000 hours on the server over years and years and have seen a lot of bias against me.

 

Simply because i make reports on wrongdoings does not mean i should be harassed constantly about it. It doesn't bother me but it does show me what type of people these DarkRP players really are. Wanna know why i change my name constantly? Staff quite literally refuse to take my sits. New name means staff wont have some retarded vendetta against me and will actually give me assistance when needed. This isnt some boneheaded response either, ive literally tested it. I've had old staff tell me, staff would talk shit in admin chat about how they refuse to take any sits made by me. 

 

 

If i had it my way, id never have to log into this forum. Like ive said, I only use forums to report players, staff, and bugs, but ive decided to make this thread because its getting to a point of ridiculousness. Staff justifying breaking rules blatantly said in the MOTD and STILL try to argue for themselves. You can say "It was just for fun" or "You were the only one bothered by this" as much as you want but it wont change that you are staff, the one group that is not supposed to break rules and even more you are supposed to uphold the rules and rightously enforce them. The staff are truly filled with the most hypocrtical and childish members of the community that only gains joy from the power that they wrongfully have. None of you have the capability to critically think and look past the surface of issues, which ironically is something staff should be better at then normal players. Its unfortunate how many of you suffer from such a warped perception of the rules and power you have to a point where you are trying to fight against when you blatantly break a rule and somehow, it slides almost every time. If it doesn't slide, you just get "talked to" which does absolutely nothing in the end.  

Yet when i bring up these issues, im just another guy making stupid reports with no validity.

 

Where is our incentive to want to play and follow rules perfectly if staff cant even do it themselves? The only thing staff can do right is ban obvious minges, other then that you can not do anything that takes a slightest bit of investigation or thought. There are only a few staff members I can say enforce rules properly, but even then I wouldnt consider them good staff members because they are still complicit and allowing their fellow staff to act like this.

 

For those that might read this and say "This post is only negative with no constructive criticism" you are somewhat correct, its because there is truly no point. I truly do not see a solution to these issues, and yes these are issues that the staff team faces, whether you want to believe it or not.

Edited by Wilhelm Panderino
  • Like 2
  • Failfish 1
  • Thumb Down 9
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, frank fontaine said:

the staff and the minges are the same people.. they dont mind punishing the garden variety RDMers and people who are just looking for a ban but don't expect anything to happen to the people who actually make the server suck to play on. its ridiculous the way the staff act over a little bit of online power lmfao. cobaselic sure changed his tune at least: T4dkdR6.jpeg

I dont believe all staff members are minges, don't let a couple bad ones make all of us look bad. I will admit there are some staff members who shouldn't be in the position they are but there are also many staff members who are fair, respectful and do our job to the best of our ability.

Edited by RAY RAY
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/#findComment-115027
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RAY RAY said:

I dont believe all staff members are minges, don't let a coupe bad ones make all of us look bad. I will admit there are some staff members who shouldn't be in the position they are but there are also many staff members who are fair, respectful and do our job to the best of our ability.

thats a good attitude to have and i agree but don't expect any promotions. the saying is a few bad apples spoil the bunch and the bunch has truly been spoiled.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/#findComment-115028
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, cobaselic said:

People don't wanna take your sits because 9 times out of 10 that are the most miniscule things. Things that could easily be talked out. But instead, you call a sit and push as hard as you can to have someone punished. 

 

I've seen many staff members have issues with you. I've also had issues with you myself. But, I still take your sits. I still deal with you as I would any other player. Which, just so you know, I've told other staff members in the past to do the same. 

 

You said it yourself, you've been here for years and years. I would have thought that by this time you would have learned what sits are worth it and what sits aren't. Like damn man, you ain't gotta call a sit for every single RDM. It's actually in the MOTD to talk it out with the player before even calling a sit for one case of RDM. Yet still, you call a sit immediately. For every little tiny thing that happens. I just don't get it. Most of the time it seems like you only join the server to call sits. I don't see how you have fun with that. 

 

With that being said though, I will still continue to take your sits, and I will still continue to treat you as I would any other player. I implore other staff to do the same.

this is funny, if a player walks up and randomly kills a moderator, 9 times out of 10 they are going to tp jail them. How tf is that any different? Its not. Even if i did report single rdms (which i dont) your argument is invalid. I also remember very clearly of you specifically doing what i just mentioned, a lot. Youve even Jailed me because you though i was mass rdming by shooting 1 player who was standing in a group. That was a single rdm, why did you care so much? thats right because you and other staff are no different. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/#findComment-115030
Share on other sites

Corp one thing i would like to point out. If its true that you change your name because staff are not taking your sits. Please pm me on discord so we can talk. 

 

 

I personally do not have a issue with you corp. Yes sometimes you are pain in the ass, but im going to treat you like every player. My past experience with you was has not been the best. I remember in certain sits when you dont get your way. Staff are immediately biased. There has been some pretty reports from you but thats in the past and i honestly dont care. Yes you report alot but they do have some validation in them. One thing i can promise you corp if you treat my fellow staff members with respect you will get respect. If you feel staff members are targeting you or being unfair twords you. Please talk to me but be ready to provide me proof and good explanation of what happen.  

 

Please change your name back to corp, you shouldn't feel you have to change names to get help from staff.  ( if you like to)

 

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/#findComment-115033
Share on other sites

Cry about it lol you arent the only one maybe try to not care about being rdmed 1 time by a random literally no one who does anything with their time wants to sit in a 30 minute sit for your dissertation on why the person shouldnt kill you. The funniest thing is coping salec trying to argue against you when he would probably be doing the same exact thing spamming sits if he werent moderator

  • Like 4
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/#findComment-115040
Share on other sites

I dont know where this consensus came from that Corp reports every little thing that happens, unless it was from way back before I knew him. People break rules on us CONSTANTLY and I do mean that. We both usually play together and for every 10 people that break the rules on us, maybe only 1 gets reported. I dont know why we are magnets for players to break rules on us, it could be our playstyle or something but I guarantee you we rarely report, especially me. 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/#findComment-115041
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Cry about it lol you arent the only one maybe try to not care about being rdmed 1 time by a random literally no one who does anything with their time wants to sit in a 30 minute sit for your dissertation on why the person shouldnt kill you. The funniest thing is coping salec trying to argue against you when he would probably be doing the same exact thing spamming sits if he werent moderator

Cobaselic is pretty laid back so im not sure where this is coming from either. Do all of you just lie or use examples from long ago to judge the character of people nowadays? It seems like it.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16761-constant-scrutiny/#findComment-115042
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...