Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Quas said:

You say you value education, yet last time you banned me for 3 hours and didnt give a legitimate reason as to why I was breaking the rules until I made a forums post, and even then your reason was "Its an unwritten rule and EVERYONE knows it and its enforced all the time" This interaction right here is one of the main ones as to why I do not respect staffs opinions. You do not value education, you value being right by the standards of an egotistical community that is blinded by constant bias.

 

"Thats too bad" this right here, who cares that they put a half assed staff application in, I dont just think, but I know id be a much better staff member then the majority of the team. If I cant give a good point as to why I think im right, I would not punish anyone off of my interpretation because simply put, it feels wrong. Back when I was staff, I was able to shove my bias out of the way so well that even GoshImTrippin, the guy that probably hated me the most out of the whole community, COMMENDED me for my staffing. If I ever thought my bias would be in the way of a sit, I would tell another staff member to take it, and if I was the only one, I would try my best to be as fair as possible. I make reports in game at first and if they arent picked up, I make a report on the forums, simple as that. Im aware that most of my reports can be handled ingame easily, but even after making a new report every 5 minutes and asking in OOC for staff to pick up my sit, it is still rarely taken, including my recent report on Toosi. Most higher ups do not have much of my respect either, there are a few but not many, and the few that are usually arent online.

 

 

You can claim you don't know anything about that rule yet you claim you're a long standing player who expects and offers perfect obedience. Somehow, I know this rule and so does saiah who told you on your report not to do it as well. 🤷‍♂️ 

 

Anyone who makes an app? We voted them in. We don't just accept anyone. 

 

Personally, I don't care about whether you respect me or not. I don't know you, you don't know me. It doesn't affect me in anyway. What you need to do if you want to be part of this community is respect the rules and judgment of those the owners put in charge  and by trickle down method, the authority of all staff. We have ways to deal with staff when they make mistakes and it's a perfectly fine system.

 

This is the last reply I'm giving you because regardless of what we say, you will respond and dissect our responses needlessly in a manner that does not benefit you or the community. 

 

Ps. Your responses ooze a premeptive perspective clouding your judgment. Ie you bringing up a solved / failed report you made on me in the past.

 

Edited by Reiko
4 hours ago, Reiko said:

My final suggestion is, if u want a better chance for your issues to be solved, talk to the highest rank on the server at the time. If you have an issue with a mod, then talk to the smod who is on the server. Things are different and smods actually play on the server. This way, its easier for myself or other pink tags to check logs/have been on during the altercation instead of having to read like 40 pages of banter. 

I appreciate the input. The point of my post was to bring light to the situation. I gave up on wanting "fairness" for all a long time ago man. My post wasn't an attempt to be treated differently just to shed light on how people that are "disliked" are treated poorly and people that are liked (staff, former staff, good friends of staff) get a lot more leniency.

 

The fact that i'm "disliked" is by design. If i join the server (which is always very populated) and im buddy buddy with every person ive had interaction with, whats the point of playing? You have no "enemies" to battle with and and banter toward. YOu just kinda stand there and talk and stare at each other. Thats boring as fuck. Id much rather play DarkRP and shit on kids and call them shit dumpsters than sit at fountain slapping my buddies in the air and raiding every new player i see because you have no real "enemies" other than players you dont know.

The face that i'm "disliked" should not mean i'm treated differently by staff. Yet it does in fact mean im treated very differently, and i wanted others to realize that.

  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Reiko said:

You can claim you don't know anything about that rule yet you claim you're a long standing player who expects and offers perfect obedience. Somehow, I know this rule and so does saiah who told you on your report not to do it as well. 🤷‍♂️ 

 

Anyone who makes an app? We voted them in. We don't just accept anyone. 

 

Personally, I don't care about whether you respect me or not. I don't know you, you don't know me. It doesn't affect me in anyway. What you need to do if you want to be part of this community is respect the rules and judgment of those the owners put in charge  and by trickle down method, the authority of all staff. We have ways to deal with staff when they make mistakes and it's a perfectly fine system.

 

This is the last reply I'm giving you because regardless of what we say, you will respond and dissect our responses needlessly in a manner that does not benefit you or the community. 

 

Ps. Your responses ooze a premeptive perspective clouding your judgment. Ie you bringing up a solved / failed report you made on me in the past.

 

I read the MOTD, and I also know of staff interpretations and consensuses from reports which I follow. You are the first to talk about some non-existent unwritten rulebook that you were going off of. Im not bringing up the report itself, im bringing up your idiotic response to it that once again, consisted of no educational value. "Yeah its an unwritten rule, everyone knows about it" How is that educational? Why is it an unwritten rule? Who made it? What purpose does it serve? These are better things to answer then "Yeah uhhh the rule just exists, check the unwritten TitsRP bible" 

 

I dont expect perfect obedience, that implies im obedient which im not, im far from it. Im always doing something new or as Cobaselic put it, "Push the envelope". Its simply that I believe that if you are going to hold power and be at a place of power you should suffer the downsides with it which include having to follow the rules always, being respectful, and be somewhat professional. There are very few staff that do all of those.

 

Also, im not sure why you do this "This is the last reply im giving you" like what you said is some type of mic drop moment.

Wait. I'm actually so confused how you still don't understand. If I was going off something I made up, how come your report on me didn't go through ?

 

And talking about respect, while you don't respect me, I can guarantee you that I've gained more than enough respect while I was just a player from 2017 to 2020. I even got respected as someone who was never staff before. I became staff this year.

 

What I meant by my ps is simply, I don't think adding more back and forth comments is good for your post. As sugar mentioned to me in the past, he doesn't not like to read post with pages of comments.

 

I agree with what you said about the downsides but it's not what I consider a negative. Staff need to uphold the rules by displaying the rules and being professional. If there are staff that's not doing it, my PM's are open for that. The main issue is I don't not support your medium of choice when things like this come up.

 

And thank you for being civil in your response this time.

Jesus Christ Drama drama drama. Seriously dude. I really feel as though a serious RP server would be a better experience for you. This is a lax RP server and you are just stirring the pot. 

 

Like honestly take a look at what kind of server this is. We literally have a class where you're a bird shitting on people's heads for money. Or a pickle that makes a wish from cereal boxes to spawn a Thomas train that kills anyone in a giant radius. 

 

Like fuck it's not that serious.

Edited by LeGerbs
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

I appreciate the input. The point of my post was to bring light to the situation. I gave up on wanting "fairness" for all a long time ago man. My post wasn't an attempt to be treated differently just to shed light on how people that are "disliked" are treated poorly and people that are liked (staff, former staff, good friends of staff) get a lot more leniency.

 

The fact that i'm "disliked" is by design. If i join the server (which is always very populated) and im buddy buddy with every person ive had interaction with, whats the point of playing? You have no "enemies" to battle with and and banter toward. YOu just kinda stand there and talk and stare at each other. Thats boring as fuck. Id much rather play DarkRP and shit on kids and call them shit dumpsters than sit at fountain slapping my buddies in the air and raiding every new player i see because you have no real "enemies" other than players you dont know.

The face that i'm "disliked" should not mean i'm treated differently by staff. Yet it does in fact mean im treated very differently, and i wanted others to realize that.

I was at work and missed this. Regardless of the issues I've had with you in the past, this is something I can stand behind. You can lmk if your being treated unfairly.

 

Although it's hard for me to see who's quoting me when quas or whatever he wants to be called keeps tryna talk shit.

 

 

4 hours ago, Reiko said:

Wait. I'm actually so confused how you still don't understand. If I was going off something I made up, how come your report on me didn't go through ?

How can you still not explain who made the rule or why its in place? You arent understanding why im bringing it up, im referring to how you say you value education over punishment but the report I made on you proves otherwise.

 

4 hours ago, Reiko said:

I agree with what you said about the downsides but it's not what I consider a negative. Staff need to uphold the rules by displaying the rules and being professional. If there are staff that's not doing it, my PM's are open for that. The main issue is I don't not support your medium of choice when things like this come up.

Most staff consider it a negative obviously, because they dont follow those guidelines. I do not need to PM you, nor will I, just simply look around, its extremely easy to spot.

 

5 hours ago, Reiko said:

And talking about respect, while you don't respect me, I can guarantee you that I've gained more than enough respect while I was just a player from 2017 to 2020. I even got respected as someone who was never staff before. I became staff this year.

 Irrelevant, it matters who respects you, not how many people respect you.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...