[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

Change the timer of cuffing people....

It is way too long and people (even non-lethal) can reset the timer...

Agreed, I feel like it should be .5. That's where it is at the point where someone can't just run up to you and auto cuff you, but you also don't take 5 days to cuff.

Please adjust !voteban, and !votekick. I don't know what the current percentage is needed to ban/kick someon since I have never seen it work. 

Reasons:

1. majority of times this is used is late night with no staff online or available.

2. Too many late night AFK's or non voters to get a 70-100% vote.

3. Depending on how many offenders are online they can sway the vote to result in no punishment.

4. It should only need a 50-60% chance of passing so players have a viable option to temporarily remove an offender when no staff is available.

Evidence: 

Look at all the late night reports, and post; https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3388

Only downside to the vote system is sometimes you have to do it multiple times since most people actually don't read it since it just pops up. It's like when people want a a job that requires a vote most people press no just to get it off their screen. 

The times where it should be punishable is when there is staff actively online and on the server, and a player uses the voteban votekick system. But you can't really restrict the system either because sometimes there is 1 staff member online but they are AFK farming...

Could we possible buff Bank Manager? It's pretty useless right now and it actually makes you $0 and everyone else that invest in it $0. You can buy one bank and have 100k in it but that is useless considering people have millions all the time. You could argue and say it's a play to win sort of situation but let's be realistic. How many Bank Managers do you see? How many are actually making banks and people are using the Bank Manager to invest and make money. Maybe have it so he could buy more than 1? or put more money into it or maybe a higher %interest because in reality nobody uses the class and I like the idea of it.

• Rubik unpinned this topic