Jawson
VIP-
Posts
511 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
7 -
Steam ID
76561198069962646 -
Gametracker
Jawson -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Jawson
-
Can there be something in here about people basing? When I was a staff I got questions and complaints and sits all the time about cops not being allowed to base or hitman not being allowed to base and so on.
-
I want piklas perma banned
-
what do you guys think? kidnapping and CP as small model
Jawson replied to Wilhelm Panderino's topic in Discussion
huh? People keep saying “half the hitbox”... look down...shoot...repeat. I really don’t see the issue and haven’t had the issue yet. I’ve complained about broken hitboxes(yoshi) but small models seems so silly. -
ofc that was a meme. Piklas is dumb af but... he's not that dumb
-
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Jawson replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
make the ocean deeper -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Jawson replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
What do you guys not understand about this being a map suggestion thread?? This isn't about nerfs... or adding boat races or anything like that. It's about suggestions that the map needs added or removed. -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Jawson replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
Some of the bases have racks and they are useless and take up room that isn't needed. Maybe if you could ATLEAST fit printers on the upper shelf, okay... but it's too tall up. Also one of the sewer bases is unusable because its covered in them lol The new building by PD(yellow building) could use one more floor. It has like a perfect amount of space for one more layer. -
SELLING Selling any of my cc perms Selling a PERM slot on my CC called EVE. Comes with perks also! If you want a swep/gun/model swapped or added all you need to do is ask! If you want a new swep/model that just came out and you want me to buy it/edit it, I can! I have plenty of money to buy stuff. I get new custom models/sweps pretty often and are usually added to my cc. You can have ownership to ONE of my models. If you want more slots just ask. Things about the CC 24 slots 3 unique models Thief/Raiding CC Hitman PM me serious offers on discord or forums. Paypal/DarkRP Cash/suga *I will not take DarkRP Cash for cc perms unless the price is very good.* BUYING suga dollas in big amounts 300+ 25k per
-
can this just come out already.. It looks dope
-
I like some of these idea tbh. I do think bank manager is a very bad job/role atm... People have logged on and left their money in the bank for AGES and it's always sitting there. 1. Doesn't make much cash. 2. Hardly anyone even play bank manager. 3. Robbing the bank isn't worth at the current price of dragon eggs. I kinda like that CC thing u got but idk how server heavy or how it would be. Making custom classes be able to be bounty hunters/hitman/weird jobs and I think gundealer also. However.... I don't think your items should be limited if that's going to be a feature. You only get a lockpock/keypack crack and no healing swep.. This would've been a good change a good minute ago but it's too late. It's very easy to mess with CC stuff now because if tipped the wrong way... players could leave or get very upset. I like the money jobs or more ways of making money. The server use to have a casino job but it wasn't used(not very good)... I think bringing a reworked casino guy that can idk spawn games or open a shop or something... Would be dope and a lot of people would use. The events are pretty cool and I would enjoy them but....some players just wanna chill and not do anything. Just sit at fountain and listen to music or talk and so on... and adding some of those events is forcing them to do stuff or get rdmed for free and so on. I would love it but I'm sure some other players wouldn't. Most of this looks like you just want a huge nerf to CCs... but I think it's very unwise to do. So many hours...days...months...years...cash...suga dollas...million were spent on these ccs. It's too late to remove or edit it TOO much and sugar has said so himself. A lot of people don't understand.. CCs have everything that a regular player can get from a gun dealer or some other way. You can literally buy 100 of every gun/tool you need and have it in your inventory and when you die.. just re equip it.
-
Please tell me the "real train" isn't the loudest cancer sound in the game again.
-
Tbh I don’t know how good they look if it’s 5MB compresses but mine was under 3MB and it still looks clean/good and can hardly notice. +1 rep
-
What are you even saying.
-
This post is uh... Something..
-
hope ur trip was good and welcome back
-
ooooohhhh true true, you can also do that. *minge piklas*
-
If you set it so u can be one of three models and he wants a certain one outta the 3 he must kill himself until he gets the model he wants.
-
Alright soooo if huddy bought the perms then he access to them and you don't. He can add it to the cc model pool and you should be able to spawn with it but you can't use !ms
-
All you gotta do is ask sugar on discord but I'll go ahead and be nice and ask for you.
-
Go ahead and say you crashed in your ban appeal and you should get unbanned tbh. Not 100% but most likely
-
Yikes, lmao...
-
Not sure if sugar would use it but I think it might be cool? I like how the map currently is and don't think it needs much/any changed. The only thing I think could be addes is a new place outside the rp map specifically made for king. He currently has a pretty good spot but it isn't the biggest. However I think the map is currently good as is maybe u can find some stuff to add.
-
lol, he changes it because he is a logan paul fan
-
Always Banned or Always Demoted