[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Here are my suggestions for the server! 

Custom Class

• Buy/Sell/Trade license system

Staff ( Moderators +)

• Ban list to see who got banned in order to extend tmod bans faster rather than copy and pasta
  • Remove all props? (This command would be an emergency ONLY. If someone spawned something that is lagging and attempting to crash but a staff cannot find who is spawning it since everybody is building, this command would be in used to remove all props, similar to like a soft reset but not too soft.) There will be like a log for Admins+ on who uses this command and to see who will abuse it or not (which they shouldn't if they are moderator+ but who knows)

There should be a ban list in your ULX menu, and it should state the reason why. Maybe I'm mis-remembering or maybe you need elevated perms (I've always been super so I have little experience with the limits) but that should be there for you. And as far as remove all props, just freeze them and if it's a real concern (EDIT: FPP isn't used on this server, patch protect is used in it's place but it's the same idea.) can be set so prop spam ghosts props and eventually prevents props from spawning for a few seconds. Hope this cleared some things up for you!

Can you please clarify/make it a rule that cops MUST attempt to arrest you unless you use lethal force against them? I was talking to Cullen about this the other day, and we both agreed on they should have to do that before instantly shooting you. The other day, and many other times, I have been kidnapping someone and a cop just shoots me and every mod has said they are just doing their job or something like that, so please make it a rule that they must arrest first. Thanks!

Can you please clarify/make it a rule that cops MUST attempt to arrest you unless you use lethal force against them? I was talking to Cullen about this the other day, and we both agreed on they should have to do that before instantly shooting you. The other day, and many other times, I have been kidnapping someone and a cop just shoots me and every mod has said they are just doing their job or something like that, so please make it a rule that they must arrest first. Thanks!

+1, it makes sense...   Now days, If a police officer shoots a suspect, they sometimes either go to jail or kicked of the police force.  *Cough* SeriousRP  *Cough*

The only time cops should return fire is, if:     

• A Player is Raiding
  • Player shoots at the CP (Return Fire)
  • Warrants 

If you are talking about jobs that actually needs a buff, my friend the Lawyer would want a talk with you, my boy is virtually useless....

Do something cool with him, like allowing him to unarrest people if proven innocent, and stuff like that, I would dig that shit up real fast

I was thinking of making Judge Gabe useful to where he can do court rulings. Maybe I could make it so when a ruling happens, a player can pick a lawyer and hire him to defend his case. It sounds cool and all but I have a hard time thinking a module like that would fit into the server

Make the chat box bigger.

At some point we will have our own custom chatbox. We don't have one now due to all of the other ones out there hurting clientside performance + the default one is by far the fastest out there.

Custom Class

Staff ( Moderators +)

• Ban list to see who got banned in order to extend tmod bans faster rather than copy and pasta
  • Remove all props? (This command would be an emergency ONLY. If someone spawned something that is lagging and attempting to crash but a staff cannot find who is spawning it since everybody is building, this command would be in used to remove all props, similar to like a soft reset but not too soft.) There will be like a log for Admins+ on who uses this command and to see who will abuse it or not (which they shouldn't if they are moderator+ but who knows)

I was going to make all bans available on a webpage since it's very easy to do that, I may consider getting that up soon

+1 to ban list and it can also display the reason for the ban, -1 to the remove all props command.

You guys should have an option to remove all props in your Q menu

Along with the Judge module, I think this server is too silly to allow something like that. People play this server because it's silly. It's too silly and it's too hectic because of the map size. People thrive off killing other people. It's honestly why people play it.

Bring the time you are knocked out by a kidnapper from 30sec to 15sec

That would be too short of a time for people to pick you up and then drag you to their base unfortunately

Custom Class

Staff ( Moderators +)

Admins can remove all props through fadmin, though it's almost never necessary.

I believe we should put in the rules that:

• Bank Manager HAS to be public

People have been playing as this job and basing with a few friends and making tons of money off of it.

This job has also been used as another way to generate money...

• Rubik unpinned this topic