Jump to content

Cullen

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Cullen

  1. +1 to this idea
  2. I liked everything about this gang except the "walkie-talkie" When I played GTA5RP on a supper SeriousRP server, we used teamspeak and there was a addon that made it sound like PD radios. Other than that, this gang sounds really awesome!
  3. :4head:
  4. Is this like a discussion thread about blacnova or a report... If it's a report, I would advise closing this...
  5. Added Detailed section for Fading Door Abuse
  6. I am going to summarize as best as possible. My recent lack of activity on the server is due to finals week for my particular university. I'm going to be away for the rest of this week; however, I am trying my best to respond to all. This thread is going to be closed because there are more important things on the server rather than a announcement.
  7. Honestly, this is the saddest thing I've ever heard of...
  8. This is what I have soo far... The staff member that unbanned Seek was Dindu and he was told by Zesh, who was told by Musical... I don't understand why you got unbanned, so I am reopening this thread sooo that those players/staff members state there reason..
  9. Cullen

    Sorry...

    Wtf is wrong with you?
  10. Cullen

    Sorry...

    It's is fine that you haven't been on, just heal up...
  11. Do you have video evidence or a sceenshot before the crash happened? If so, we could possibly help you out.
  12. I honestly hate when people brag about reputation... Literally means nothing.
  13. For all that don't know… Sugar isn't trying to make this server a "pay to win." So all those suggestion are never going to happen.
  14. I feel that people are now getting player models and sweps for an advantage in raiding and killing people rather than actual role playing and for looks. The only way I see solving this issue is by Sugar regulating this when people are buying these things.
  15. Is there any maps that this guy made?
  16. I agree with Piggy... Try playing around with your graphics settings. Mainly: Screen resolution Ratio
  17. Speaking of this holiday… Probably not going to be on today
  18. Dude… What I am saying is, if a particular staff member is abusing, please report them. Saying all of this is going to accomplish nothing
  19. Please private message Sugar tits on this. Please don't make public threads on this or you will be warned
  20. If you are going to say these things, then report these staff members. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty
  21. I am closing this stupid thread
  22. All donation questions could be answered here: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6 Thread closed
  23. What is the point of making this thread? Literally this is happening on that report thread of yours. If Neko says that it is allowed, then it is allowed.
  24. Cullen

    Mod

    No, this feature has been disable by the owner
  25. This thread is more of, "I never get my way, so this server is poop." If we backed up you, would that be biased? You never present evidence and if we are going by what you are stating then technically we are being biased towards you. The reason you never get your way is because you never present any evidence. We can't really help you unless you present the situation clearly and back it up with statement.
×
×
  • Create New...