[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Since we have removed our suggestion addon in the server (caused crashes and lag) here is an official thread where you can make suggestions to.

Offer anything, such as fixing broken stuff, adding new stuff, removing stuff, new jobs, ect. Also post a link to the addon if you want something added.

Get rid of paying for Tmods and make the mod report process faster for Tmods as there are a ton of awful tmods right now.

Tbh paying for tmod is fine in my opinion its just having someone to deal with them, This server really needs a staff manager but an active one, one that's willing to be on everyday and deal with these abuser the minute they abuse.

Buying tmod doesn't always work out but we have had mods, admins and even head admins that evolved from buying tmod.

If they abuse they get demoted, it's very simple. The process would be a lot faster if proof was submitted along with the report. I can't take your word that he just "noclipped into my base and then killed me" because if I demoted them off your words and there was actually no occurrence of that event it would be a false demotion.

Look at all of the reports with evidence, they get resolved within a day (mostly less) and then look at the reports that just have text.

A staff manager has been discussed a few times and was tried out with a rank called head moderator but the person who got the rank kinda thought that since they are a head mod and their duty is to correct mods, they don't have to do anything else besides that which completely ruins the point of being a higher rank to lead people by example.

Bottom line is to report people who abuse with evidence of them actually abusing, breaking rules or what not. If your computer cannot possibly handle shadow play or amd's version then take screenshots. When a mod is doing something bad something should ding in your head saying "Hey, this guy isn't doing what he's supposed to be doing, I should record / take a lot of screenshots"

Ye I know what you're saying but then you just hired the wrong guy for "head mod", The head mod still has to do everything a normal mod does but just deal with tmods/mods abusing or not understanding the rules themselves to enforce them properly

Since we have removed our suggestion addon in the server (caused crashes and lag) here is an official thread where you can make suggestions to.

Offer anything, such as fixing broken stuff, adding new stuff, removing stuff, new jobs, ect. Also post a link to the addon if you want something added.

Get rid of paying for Tmods and make the mod report process faster for Tmods as there are a ton of awful tmods right now.

Tbh paying for tmod is fine in my opinion its just having someone to deal with them, This server really needs a staff manager but an active one, one that's willing to be on everyday and deal with these abuser the minute they abuse.

Buying tmod doesn't always work out but we have had mods, admins and even head admins that evolved from buying tmod.

If they abuse they get demoted, it's very simple. The process would be a lot faster if proof was submitted along with the report. I can't take your word that he just "noclipped into my base and then killed me" because if I demoted them off your words and there was actually no occurrence of that event it would be a false demotion.

Look at all of the reports with evidence, they get resolved within a day (mostly less) and then look at the reports that just have text.

A staff manager has been discussed a few times and was tried out with a rank called head moderator but the person who got the rank kinda thought that since they are a head mod and their duty is to correct mods, they don't have to do anything else besides that which completely ruins the point of being a higher rank to lead people by example.

Bottom line is to report people who abuse with evidence of them actually abusing, breaking rules or what not. If your computer cannot possibly handle shadow play or amd's version then take screenshots. When a mod is doing something bad something should ding in your head saying "Hey, this guy isn't doing what he's supposed to be doing, I should record / take a lot of screenshots"

Isn't admin kind of like staff manager? Usually I help out when people complain about abusive staff (then I just pm you and ask for help if I think a demote is necessary).

I guess but there's usually not many admins on, Would love a very active admin, That's not biased just because they're staff, It seems most staff stick with what staff say even if they're abusive.

i'm relatively active and i even yell at uwu if someone thinks she messed up lol, but tbh even if a staff manager was on, what could they do without proof? if you do happen to have proof, make a report, it'll work just as fast

Ye I know what you're saying but then you just hired the wrong guy for "head mod", The head mod still has to do everything a normal mod does but just deal with tmods/mods abusing or not understanding the rules themselves to enforce them properly

They asked to be the rank since they wanted to help out. I know for a fact that 80% of all staff have no intention of going further than doing a few sits here and there which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it limits the candidates for a job like that. We have no one staff member who is godly active and is 100% great for the job. When we do get that one staff member who is on 24/7 they disappear within a week to a month because they get burnt out.

All of the staff members you see are people who were picked out of a pile of moderator applications. We don't get insanely smart people who really apply to help keep the server safe. We usually get people who want to be staff and want to help out here and there but that's really it

When the suggest post turns into a discussion of tmods.

Remote bans

Ban list via in-game or a webpage 

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

(People get away with evil acts by saying it was a job sometimes)

Allow us to click on a job to see what they can do rather than asking others (Happens a lot when the job is full so clicking on the job to view info isn't available)

Update Judge Gabe

Make economic better by having hourly pay? 

(Will keep server alive with people on)

Make an Anti-Afk plugin rather than having us staff to kick when server is full. 

(If 1-hour no moment, menu pops up saying "You will be kicked in 5 minutes due to inactivity") 

Grace period when necro revives someone

Update hud

Get rid of the NPC that is rarely used and is just taking up space

(Vehicle Scrap, Money Laundry?, and Clothes Vender)

Add more Non-VIP/VIP jobs 

(Server is going to 90 - Sugar 2016)

Remove Counter RDM 

(Just takes up space in chat. Most staff doesn't even use the RDM console count because everyone uses admin calls)

Auto kick if prop spam

(Max console spam: 5)

Optimized the ping 

(Server is stuck on 60-80, but I believe it can go down to 50 for better performance!)

Limit staff application? 

(With tons of application coming through, I believe we don't need more tmods than what we already have. Until we actually need help controlling titsrp then we are fine. )

Console list of when a staff was last active?

(To show who is inactive)

Update the F4 menu

(Make it clean rather than having tabs and little menus)

When the suggest post turns into a discussion of tmods.

Remote bans

Ban list via in-game or a webpage 

(Public Access?)

Mercenary Job Logs? 

(People get away with evil acts by saying it was a job sometimes)

Allow us to click on a job to see what they can do rather than asking others (Happens a lot when the job is full so clicking on the job to view info isn't available)

Update Judge Gabe

Make economic better by having hourly pay? 

(Will keep server alive with people on)

Make an Anti-Afk plugin rather than having us staff to kick when server is full. 

(If 1-hour no moment, menu pops up saying "You will be kicked in 5 minutes due to inactivity") 

Grace period when necro revives someone

Update hud

Get rid of the NPC that is rarely used and is just taking up space

(Vehicle Scrap, Money Laundry?, and Clothes Vender)

Add more Non-VIP/VIP jobs 

(Server is going to 90 - Sugar 2016)

Remove Counter RDM 

(Just takes up space in chat. Most staff doesn't even use the RDM console count because everyone uses admin calls)

Auto kick if prop spam

(Max console spam: 5)

Optimized the ping 

(Server is stuck on 60-80, but I believe it can go down to 50 for better performance!)

Limit staff application? 

(With tons of application coming through, I believe we don't need more tmods than what we already have. Until we actually need help controlling titsrp then we are fine. )

Console list of when a staff was last active?

(To show who is inactive)

Update the F4 menu

(Make it clean rather than having tabs and little menus)

very bad boy speaking out against his dad

Add a /shop system to use the credits you buy.

• Add items to put in there like "rare" weapons, put an IRL $ price on these weapons, make them slightly OP in their own ways. But, if you die using them, you lose them (if it is RDM have the item refunded with proper evidence.)
  • Fix/add GHooks. People love GHooks. Add them in /shop for irl $
  • Make these "rare" weapons available to CC's for a large sum of money

PROS

• Generate more money to give to the server
  • Give us some more things to do
  • Adds excitement/intensity to raids

CONS

• Adds a pay to win aspect, although it would spice things up
  • Requires some work, I cant think of much

• Rubik unpinned this topic