Glaze
Member-
Posts
985 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
10 -
Steam ID
76561198079451893 -
Gametracker
Glaze -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Glaze
-
Jesus, it looks amazing! I should really learn to use hammer lmao
-
I have a ton of experience in MS-Paint :^)
-
I would agree, but we should change the title to "Permabanned" and we should IP ban him from the server and the website.
-
He wrote that I have the vocabulary and the spelling of a 12 year old. So not only did he say that but can you quote where I flamed him? https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3950&pid=23934#pid23934 Right there, and please stop pretending as if none of that was offensive, and we're just looking at it in the wrong way. What Cullen said was backlash as he was mad that you were making fun of his appearance. Was it uncalled for? Yes, did it hurt your feelings as what you sent him may have? Probably. Before you write your next post, keep in mind that if you write any sort of excuse or try to make a loophole (which is one of the main reasons you've gotten in trouble before for), I will close this thread. In addition, the next post that you make which is even remotely similar to a thread such as this one will result in a permanent 50% warning. We both know that what he said was not the same type of flame as what you said. W O A H 50% warning? That's worse than the holocaust.
-
Now here's an idea: Have spawn be above the map on an elevated platform from everything else. To get down to the main map, you have to use a teleporter (with a cool animation of course) or take a drop pod down. Completely useless, but cool.
-
Adsense revenue
-
[video=youtube] Skip 1 minute in
-
This thread was closed for a reason, do not open it.
-
Nigga you have no idea how it feels to get a boot instead of 1mil
-
just add in EVERYTHING from Rainbow Six Seige. That would be cool.
-
Yes but the fact that you can get in a base (windows) without going through the main entrance is OVER-POWERED AS FUCK and shouldnt be a thing, if its a thing then it atleast should be louder and more time to destroy the prop not like its now, quiet and takes few seconds to go through a prop. Thats why it ruins the basing factory. THERE IS NO POINT OF MAKING BASES when there is such a tool. That's why the blowtorch costs about 500k.
-
hecko all, A lot of people have been having problems connecting to GMod servers as a whole, with the loading screen being stuck on 'Authenticating with Steam'. This is a server-side issue with Steam or Garry's Mod. The Steam discussions are full of people experiencing the same problem, so it is not our fault or your fault. Just throwing this out there: Do not make threads about the problem. You will be warned for creating massively repeated threads. -Glaze
-
We're not doing a workshop map. We're doing a custom one.
-
Dude, where do you think morins went? Sugar shipped him to Syria to run on a hamster wheel that powers the server. He's been eating chicken for the past year.
-
AAHAHAHAHAH Wait, you're serious?
-
Our only option is really a custom map. 99% of workshop maps will have some massive flaw that nobody wants.
-
Alright, I checked out downtown_kbz. Here are some pros and cons: +VERY large map, while still maintaining the rough downtown layout +A lot of really cool bases, including shops and criminal design bases +A VERY nice pd. Pretty much exactly like evilmelon's PD, which is good, because evilmelon would be baller if it was optimised +Relatively good optimisation, I say relatively kinda loosely, as some places I get about 60FPS on a single player server with almost zero addons, but other places give me 300FPS. +A bank area for the bank manager -There are some pointless wastes of terrain, one example would be the fountain area, it has a ton of space that really can't be used. Another example is near the suburbs, where there's just grass. I guess you could put a hobo base there. -A pretty big rendering issue, this is what I mean: -The map is a bit too large to walk around on foot, cars may need to be added, but the ones we currently have will do. -No admin area, this means we will have nowhere to put the events system. That's about it for kbz, I will add more points and screenshots when I've stopped getting shit tons of homework.
-
gm_flatgrass is bigger than downtown.
-
Couldn't you just theoretically make a new map that's identical to downtown, but with an extra box somewhere outside of the map to house the mile high club and then name the map downtown_v4c_v2 and the 12 year olds won't notice it's a different map and we'll still keep our playerbase? this is a bad idea but whatever, it's worth an ask.
-
I think the skybox is too low for some of these houses.
-
Well, that qualifies for unfunniest joke of the year.
-
Ooh, that's a nice little loophole. I have no idea, Sugar makes the rules, I guess do whatever he says in this thread.